Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Linmerc
Senior Contributor

ANOTHER GOOD READ

Hi

I wanted to share another book I have just finished reading. 'A Better Life' by Craig Hamilton (2012).

It's a story of his life, his relapses, and what he is doing to overcome his struggles with mental health. It's an inspiring account of his episodes, as well as other well-known personalities, on how they manage and cope with stresses.

His wife, Louise also gives her take on his mental issues and fills in some blanks. She is very open about how she copes with him, the family and her job. A very strong and frank woman. I certainly shed a tear reading her chapter as I could relate.

Men in particular would find this book beneficial because I think Craig speaks to them with man-language and man-thoughts. We all know that men and women think and say things differently.

Well worth a read snuggled up in bed on a cold winters night.

Linmerc
2 REPLIES 2

Re: ANOTHER GOOD READ

Thanks for sharing @Linmerc! Always great to find out about book that is both informative, and inspirational.

Re: ANOTHER GOOD READ

Read Tom Sharps
"Riotous Assembly..,", plenty of laughs there

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance