Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

Not getting email notifications

Hi @Faith-and-Hope and @Zoe7

I noticed elsewhere in the Forums you guys were talking about not getting notifications. I thought I would start a new thread so I wouldn't interfer with the other conversation going on and also so others can post here if they have having the same issue.

F&H, you mentioned only getting 10% of notifications. Can you let me know:

Are the notifications you ARE getting the same types? eg: are they all emails telling you you have been @mentioned or are they a combination of nofications for @mentions and someone posting an update in a thread you're subscribed to?

Are there particular emails you have noticed have stopped? eg: you're no longer getting @mention emails

@Zoe7 are you able to share a bit more info on what's happening for you?

Thanks!

Nik

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Not getting email notifications

Hi @NikNik

I think it's about 10% that I am not receiving notifications for.  Some of it is threads, like I am comtributing to Something Worth a Smile on Carer's forum but not receiving notifications from that thread at all .... but other threads I am receiving a single notification to the thread, then finding there are several posts I have been tagged into that I haven't received notifications for,

Other times I visit a thread and find posts have been made without any notification, including ones I have been tagged into,  Quotes That Inspire Me is one of these threads, but it's not the only one.

Tawney has stated she hasn't been receiving some notifications, and others have mentioned it also, but I am having trouble remembering in this moment who they are.

Re: Not getting email notifications

@NikNik I noticed again today (yesterday now actually) that some of the notifications weren't coming as emails. It seems to still be from only certain people and @Former-Member is one of those. There have been some @mentioned posts but mainly posts I 'subscribe' to and aren't specifically mentioned in.

Also the I am still needing to sign in again when I close down and then re-open a window - even though I have the 'keep me signed in' box ticked. This was resolved for a couple of days but isn't working again now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance