Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Hi @TAB @frog @Eve7 @Appleblossom @LostAngel @Shaz51 @Last-Lament @HenryX @saltandpepper @roses and everyone here. Well done on all of your achievements!

Today my achievements were:

- I stayed home all day

- I completed another beanie for NAIDOC week for charity

- I watched Hone and Away and Big Brother

- I had a shower

- I had fried rice for dinner 

Keep those achievements coming!

Judi9877

Todays Acheiements where getting the shower repaired,thank goodness hot showers again and no more needing to call plumber,I also just listened and supported my teenage brother with school issues,regarding a very bad day of bullying and harrasment and supported him on how to come up with stradgeies to deal with bullying,I am allowing teenage brother to take tomorw off from school in order to have a mental health rest day and then he can go back to school the following day with some agrred strategies in order to get support he needs,also today I kept in contact with The Man Im getting to know,also ate 3 meals today,had 2 hot showers,stayed home,wrote on forums,Goodninght all and well done on your achievementsHeart

Go @Judi9877 you are inspiring!

Hi @TAB @Eve7 @Appleblossom @LostAngel @Shaz51 @Last-Lament @HenryX @saltandpepper @roses and everyone passing this way.

My achievement is going to work.

I am really down. It's been blow after blow, loss after loss, but I am still standing.

well done @frog  

I have been for a walk today, so becoming more consistent hopefully

going to go through course notes before ph call from lecturer this afternoon,ok its distance/online

Need to do a food shop

About to put new gas cylinder inside yard

Today:

I got out of bed and dressed

I drove to work

I’m in a training session

Had a shower

Took the kids to school

Went to the supermarket

Going to try and take the dog for a walk. Just have to get the motivation to do so.

Hi @Judi9877 @Eve7 @frog @TAB @LostAngel and everyone following along.

Dont want to be to negative But it has been a hard one so far, it's only 11 am and nothing has gone to plan could not even drive my car 🚘 and park it properly with getting told, (that did not go well for the abuser)

then after after that went to the next thing and took the wrong turn and ended up in the next area lost nearly.

tried to do the blood thing test Dr keeps harping on etc, 3 times and nothing they were nice 2 different ones, it's all on me, apparently dehydrated, so now am at home with my family my furry family and drinking to rehydrate I am sure tomorrow will be better because this has been weird even forgot to put some cash in my purse, so stopping at the shop was a waste of time, going to put the lotto on did not happen left my card at home,will try my list again tomorrow, going to practice on my Piano now it's been a while,trying to count my blessings and you guys out there are top of my list Clawde thanks you all 👍

sorry to hear about that @Clawde I definetly had a sook type day mostly spent in my room in bed the other day sorry that things didnt go as well as planned but Im sure many of us on here can understand what that feels like some days are harder or easier than others but good on you for getting into playing your piano thats a very good positive thing                                                                                                     as for my acheivements so far today it has been slow going as I slept in and just had a hot shower and breakfast now yes breakfast at lunch time as for worrying and anxiety that has improoved however I am still a bit worried about some areas of my life,as for the rest of todays goals I intend to get some online study done,book a doctors appointment to talk about contraceptives,ring my aunt to let her know how things are going in general,sorry to say this again but I have been worried for days now about wether making out with someone has caused me to become pregnant even though logically thats ludicrous to think,but my anxiety keeps telling me worrying thoughts about the posibility of that,Im gonna try to get some online study done and still work out what Im doing about car costs

Sorry your day didn’t start well @Clawde 

Hoping the afternoon is better for you 👍

Hi @LostAngel hang in there Love, making out sometimes leave most with that feeling as it another level our brains take us too for whatever ...... it's like a frightened feeling for no reason, it's just our thing all over the world because we are human in real life time it's all called over thinking, my Grandmother used to say one foot in front of the other, don't worry about or regret anything because you have you, you are your best friend ..... I hope this helps you @LostAngel  you sound and are awesome 😇

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance