Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

🙂 @frog

@frog  💜💕💜🐸🐸🐸🐸

@frog 

Heart

I wonder a lot too. We all have different patterns of being ... irl and on here.

Smiley Happy

Today I am interviewing prospective peer worker ... and tonight going to a doco about a sad thing re indigenous and colonial history ... but at a place I love and am familiar with ...

I do not have a full time job.  Admire you in getting up and doing it.

The thing for me seems to be to keep making litttle positive plans ... I used to have schedules on the fridge ... self directed and employed ... whereas now I am scaled back .. to one or 2 things per day ... or a rest day ...

I hope you've had a good day today @frog. 🌻🌻🌻

I went to the gym today and lasted the whole day at work, even though I spent the entire morning on the verge of a breakdown. So, that was something!💪

On the downside I didn't answer the call from the mental health team. I just couldn't do it today, didn't want them to know how bad it is. 😬 I haven't replied to lots of messages on here. It's bad of me, because i do appreciate it and I know it takes care and consideration to write something. I just have nothing right now. I hope people understand 💚💜

Hope all passing through are well. 💕

funny-memes-kid-fix-something - LOLDAMN.com

Oh @eth I got muddled up and thought I was on my thread - which is 'Really wobbly'. Sorry for the bum steer!

I love that @Adge can relate. Only trouble is my fixes don't always stay fixed!

Hey @Molliex my day was ok. Just having some food before thinking about stuff I need to do this evening at home.

Gym and work is a huge effort!

Just wanted to say that I get it about sometimes not having anything to say in reply to messages on here. I'm the same. Sometimes I just read along. It ebbs and flows for a lot of us I think.

Hope you get some rest tonight.

My fixes don't stay fixed either @frog

I usually have to pay someone to do it properly....

Adge

Funny Pictures Of The Day - 48 Pics | Funny Quotes ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance