Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Your posts always make me smile and kind of giggle @Teej, even when they're not always about funny things 😉😘 It's nice to see you ❤

Are you feeling like things are wrapping up with the stress of the house? It's been such a big thing for you this year on top of the rest. It's OK to struggle with it all. 42° this week - that really sucks :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Glad you caught that post about my Big's awards and thank you for sharing those proud feelings 😊 I remember flipping out so badly about the decision of which school to send them to and whether it would be OK for them. As so often happens, you and others here helped me be OK with and through that. Funny you mention "this time last year" too. Today on this day last year (day not date) my world was turned upside down by my very giant oopsies (or discovering my giant oopsies). Again very thankful for this space to have been supported through that. It's been a big year for us both and for lots of us here. We made it here though 👍💪🎉

I hope the session on Wednesday with your psych is helpful and the spin isn't too difficult after it. Here listening but understanding you might not want to or be able to share.

Big hugs ❤

@CheerBear 

Thank you for thanking me for past support 🤪. On a serious note it always goes both ways. I always learn from those interactions too. It’s always been a two way street. 

I very much hope that after the house is sorted and on the market, looking like the end of nov at the latest (hopefully 🤞🏻🙏). 

Its not great timing but then it’s just up to my ex to maintain it. I so hope it sells before Christmas but that may not happen. It’s a property that has to appeal to the right people. Smallish house on big block (over 2000 m2 of lots of garden areas). 

I might elaborate about my psych stuff later. Shame has stopped me a bit from talking about it because my stuff is so different from others but I’ll find my big girl pants again one day soon. Also looking forward when life slows a bit to catch up with many forum friends I’ve neglected of late ☹️.

on a last note for you’re amusement @CheerBear . I filled in an online form before with a captcha, the one where you choose the pictures. They do not design them for overthinkers at all. I spend so much time analysing them and invariably get them wrong and have another to do 🤦‍♀️😳:face_with_rolling_eyes:🤦‍♀️

No wonder that I’ve been an angry grump the last week @CheerBear . Aunt Irma just arrived. So much for I’ll probably be forced into menopause after losing an ovary. 🤦‍♀️. My  reproductive system is clinging on for dear life even though I can’t get pregnant.😳:face_with_rolling_eyes:. 

Stay tuned for all the latest updates!    🤪😳😘

Lol that sucks @Teej 😏 On my Pinterest board I have one that says "that moment you start your period and you think 'this explains SO much ". Can definitely relate 😆 Also for me is one about checking the calendar to see if my mood can be explained as PMSing, then realising I'm actually just being a ... 😝:face_with_rolling_eyes:

hugs and hugs @CheerBear , @Teej Heart

hello @eth , @TheVorticon 

Hey @CheerBear and @Teej.

The game is so much fun @CheerBear 😄 Did you get your huge meowth mystery gift? It's hilarious 😉

I haven't done the first gym yet but have been checking out the wild area and trying to fill out some of the dex. Only on 26 right now, and my starter is lvl 18... So I haven't done much but I played for longer than I've played anything else recently which is good. I'm loving the graphics, being able to see the pokemon in the grass, and running away from the half dozen electrikes that start chasing me in the wild area XD And playing with the pokemon while camping is super cute 🙂 The dynamax battles look so damn cool. Also liking the XP Share so I can train my magikarp without having to swap him out all the time 😉

All good about the topic @Teej, I get how hormones make big impacts on stuff. I hope your psych session on Wed goes well and doesn't cause too much of a tail spin. I have a possible tail spin psych session on Thurs that I'm procrastinating on preparing for. 

Hi @Shaz51 🙂

hello @TheVorticon , been thinking of how you are today my friend xxx

Hiya @Shaz51 and hugs back to you too ❤ How are things for you?

Smiles here reading that post @TheVorticon. So glad you're having fun! It is SO good! The wild area is incredible and the way each pokemon look - I love them all (even the ugly ones I have never liked before 😉😆). Good idea with trying to fill the dex as you go. I tried to do the same right up until the end-ish of the game when I got caught up in the story. I'm loving that is has recommendations as to what to catch next. Dynamax is incredible! Love the new pokemon. All the battle animations are fab... I could go on and on haha!

Great to you were able to play for a while. I hope you continue to enjoy it 🙂😊 Let me know if you catch something super exciting (if you'd like to that is). Hope your psych goes OK enough also.

Warm wishes to all here today @Teej @CheerBear @Shaz51 @TheVorticon   

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance