Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Re@: My f@itness journey

@TAB  Hey TABs good to see you over here. How are you going with your healthy eating?

yeah threw a lot of veg out this morning, had gone off, so got to stock up and actually eat it. got frozen veg other day going to stock up on fruit soon and get salad stuff @greenpea   

@TAB  sounds like the way to go :). How about you @Meowmy  how are you going with your cooking? You are always cooking yummy, scrummy meals :DHeart

@greenpea hey little pea, just had lettuce,tomato with chicken essence and steamed marinated chicken. Was tender and delicious lol. 

@Meowmy  I have never heard of chicken essence before. You must have a wonderful pantry full of exotic herbs and spices :Dxx

@Queenie @Meowmy @TAB @Scarecrowe @Appleblossom @Ant7  @Gazza75 and all who are following along for the ride :). I have lost some weight my black jeans arent so tight and my shirt is looser :D:D. Another busy week of walking coming up 🙂 and gardening on wednesday. How is everyone else doing?

well done @greenpea  still working on xmas pants tightness here

@TAB  Thanks TABs 😄 . Once you get that doctor thing sorted you will be able to get more excercise in I am sure 🙂

yes, exercise will help as well @greenpea  re Dr heal thyself lol but yeah

@greenpea well done, little pea. I haven't lost any weight. Still trying to walk. But not every day.lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance