Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Re@: My f@itness journey

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 was thinking of you on your holiday. Trudging up and down the mountains and visiting coffee shops in Leura and antique shops in Wentworth Falls :).. I hope you and your wife had a lovely time and the weather behaved itself for you both.x

@greenpea  Thanks we had awesome weather thanks and funny that you mentioned it we absolutely adored Leura such a lovely town 😊

@Ant7 @Queenie @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Shaz51  @TAB okay like my girth is looking more and more like my name and is going out of countrol. I have to get fit and lose weight so I am going to drink water when I am hungry. Eat strictly healthy food with one day a week having Thai as a treat and walk most days. 😄

How is everyone else doing with their healthy living?

@greenpea not good,eating too much not enough time to exercise.lol

@Meowmy  Hugs and hugs it is so depressing. How is your cooking going? You were always the best cook out of all of us.

I have bought all these bottles of spring water and have just now promised myself to drink loads wen I am hungry. 

um am walking but weight max ever this year its scary, cant shift it, need to do more @greenpea 

@TAB @Meowmy  yes me too ..... it is going to be my early new years resolution to shift some of this weight.

@TAB @Meowmy  What are your new years resolutions?

@greenpea @TAB hey little pea, tabby, we need to not eat do much. It's hard this time of the year.lol. Make time for exercises.lol

yeah I'm not being serious here , it used to be a lot easier, have to just do more and more often @greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance