Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

There is one thing that I have learnt across my lifetime Hon and that is that pain is pain - it does not matter how much weight you put on it yoourself - if it is affecting you then it matters. No one person has a monopoly on that pain or even frustration - we all process things, cope with things and feel things differently. What one person may seem as an annoyance another may feel totally consumed by - therefore what each and everyone of us feels ...and how we feel it is not only unique to us as individuals but also very real. 

You never have to hold back becuse you think others are in more pain or need support more - we are all here for each other and that is the power of the forum - to hold each other up, to recognise that someone's difficulties are not only real but intrusive in their lives, to acknowledge that life is difficult or challenging for whatever someone is going through.

Everyone has the right to be heard, to gain that support and to feel that they matter in any context or any in any situation. There is a lot of pain around here at the moment but that is also what binds us together as a community Hon - and you are so very much a part of this community and both you and what you are going through really does matter.

@Sans911 hoping todays abit better 💜💜💜💜💜

@Sans911thinking of you lots hun and hoping today is a little better.

Sitting with you Heart

@Sans911 

Been thinking of you lots hun. Heart

@Sans911 💜💜💜
sitting with you in silence or if you need to talk 💜💜💜

thAX6DTOCO.jpgthR7SGMN8R.jpguntitled.png missing you @Sans911 💜💜💜💜💜

Missing you lots @Sans911 hoping that you are going ok. Sitting with you

145-1458612_thinking-of-you-and-sending-lots-and-lots.png.jpg

thanks @Sans911 xo

I'm so done with this :pile_of_poo: of a life. I can't cop a break. I can't succeed at anything so I'm just not going to try anymore. I'm obviously not suited for anything to go right. My mind is a fkng mess. And yet I will put the mask back on and plaster a smile on my face to show the world outside I'm perfectly fine and nothing is wrong. All the while I'm broken inside

Hugs and hugs @Sans911
want to talk about whats been happening?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance