Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

hugs my @Sans911 Heart

hello @Snowie , @CheerBear , @Zoe7 , @outlander 

Hi @Shaz51 

How are you?

Aww @Snowie that's beautiful. I love book art but I'm also torn by the destruction of such an item as well. It disturbs me.

I've just got home from day 2 (final) of my course. I've realised I've left my keep cup behind. I'm back there for another one day course next week so hopefully I'll get it back. I'll also email the company in the morning.

Evening @Shaz51 @outlander

Hopefully its only photo shopped then @Sans911 Smiley Frustrated

I hope the course was useful and that you get your cup back.

Hoping you are not too tired, you have had lots of full on days lately.

I'm very tired @Snowie. So tired I'm contemplating going to bed now at 5pm, but I realise that's probably not a great idea. And I should fix myself a decent meal, although I'm struggling with energy levels to do that. It's also still very warm here right now.

I think I'll have a shower, do my wound dressings (they have to beddone daily now) and see how I feel after that.

No doubt you are very tired @Sans911 

A shower sounds like a good idea. I don't think I will be long out of bed either.

Even something small to eat would be a good idea hun. I know making tea is a hassle. I gave in tonight and the kids had McDonalds!!

@Sans911 @Snowie 💜💚💙💛

Morning lil Sis @outlander

I'm just going back to sleep for a couple of hours. I've been asked to volunteer in the op shop this morning instead of the afternoon. Been awake since 4:30 so I definitely need a little extra. I'll catch up with you this afternoon. ❣️❣️❣️

@Sans911 hoping the op shop goes ok today for you and you can get abit more sleep sis 💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance