Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

you sure can @Tinsel HeartHeart

Thumbs up for @Owlunar for all her encouragement and support throughout the forum Heart

Well done @Owlunar @Eden1919 👍👍👍👍

👍👍 to @Molliex for continuing to seek support, continuing to work on strategies for sh and despite this continuing to be supportive to many members around the forum

Wow!!

Thanks @Tinsel  and @Shaz51 

Thanks wonderful

Dec

That's very kind of you @outlander 💜💜

Your posts are always so thoughtful and beautifully written @Owlunar. A much deserved 👍 💜💜

Thanks for the feedback @Molliex  - that is a very thoughtful message

And thanks to you too @outlander 

Dec

Thumbs up from me too @Owlunar  you've written lots of beautiful and well-considered posts and responses over the last week-10 days or so.  It's been lovely to see more of you.  I think of you as our community elder and worthy of high respect as such.  I hope this is a compliment to you, as it is intended to be.  Very glad to hear you are enjoying getting around the forums more.  Your presence is always appreciated xx

Thanks @eth 

That is a compliment and I do take it as such - there is something valuable in getting older - I have found I have not just gained experience but wisdom as well and my writing - that is special to me - I think it's a gift I inherited - but I do value it

I think I would love to be a Community Elder but I have no idea if that's available - still - the title would be good but it's not necessary - as some kind of leader through example that is enough and having that recognised - well - to me - that's about the best thing I could be

Thanks a million

Dec

This week I'd like to send a massive thumbs up to @Maggie for making it through some really tough stuff and moving in to a new house! You did it! Your perseverance is inspiring 🎉👍🎉

I'm also going to give myself a bit of a thumbs up for giving myself a couple of days off (as much as I could give myself time off from) this week and playing a new game on my Switch. Down time was needed and it felt really good to do.

Looking forward to hearing other's celebrations. Big, little, self, other... any kind of👍 is super 🙂

@CheerBear  Thankyou. That really made me smile.

Yes 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 to you @CheerBear  for the juggling you manage on many levels. And for taking time out when you can. 💜💕👍👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance