Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Made41Question
New Contributor

Keep looking at my pinkie out of the corner of my eye.

Not sure if im writing this in the right place, but recently ive realized i keep staring at my pinkie on the right hand. Im on my pc almost all day recently and this has recently started. I dont usually do this but when i hold my mouse i get this feeling that i need to tilt my right hand towards me and look at about the nails on my pinkie, for some reason giving my some kind of relief. As i was wondering why i just started staring at my fingernaiils and it feels good to stare at any of them and its weird. I dont understand why i do this and what feels good about it. Not sure if this matters but ive got bad eyesight cant see well far away and i have difficulty concentrating on objects when looking at them as long as they are taking up a good amount of my eyesight.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Keep looking at my pinkie out of the corner of my eye.

Are you a hand model @Made41Question lol 😸

The only problem I can see with looking constantly at your pinky is if the pinky is actually talking to you then you know you have a problem 🙂 @TAB@Made41Question

Maybe in a fast changing world and a lot of computer time, it feels comforting to check your physical self as opposed to what is going on screen and in thoughts and feelings.

Idk

Dont worry too much about it.  Think of all the lifted pinkies and tea cups over the years ..lol

Hello @Made41Question DOnt think we have "spoken" much before ...

Hello @Made41Question

A very warm welcome to the forums, it is nice to meet you.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself, it is good you are reaching out. You might also like to Introduce Yourself Here, it can be a helpful way of connecting with others.

I am not sure what is happening with the focus on your pinky, sometimes your eyes need a break from your PC it could be that, but I am not sure, is it still happening for you?

Kindest,

Lunar

@Made41Question

Some people do it on the opposite hand to show they are engaged I think... lol

Hello @Made41Question

How are you today and welcome to the forum 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance