Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Sometimes I'm really desperate and I check the forums constantly for connection with somebody and you have been the @Zoe7 to pep me up and you probably didn't even realise it.

@Angels333 I agree. 

Hope today went reasonably, but concerns aboutt kids are neverending 

Heart

Smiley Happy

@greenpea Sorry you had that experience, it probably was not intended, but that does not change your feeling of hurt.

Heart

Smiley Happy

@eth 

Heart

Smiley Happy

@Faith-and-Hope 

Heart

Smiley Happy

@Zoe7 I hear you about the size of the forum.  I guess we are lucky, but we were also the ones who took the risk and perservered with our own mental well being and giving to others. I dont think it was easy, back then either. Connection is vital, and yes being open to newcomers is important.  I am exhausted and maybe not expressing myself well.  WIsh I could take the sense of not mattering away. Change is difficult, but it sounds as if you are more under a cloud than is good.  You have done great work on this site, and at school. You matter and what you have done has mattered.  Hugs.

HeartSmiley Happy

A Big Hi and Good Morning to @Appleblossom @Mazarita @Angels333 @Faith-and-Hope @eth @Zoe7 @Adge @CheerBear @Angels333  and all I have missed and all who pass. Daughter on the mend 🙂 (thank god!). Son2 is doing well and walking all the way up the road to IGA by himself to do shopping for house which is fantastic :D. Wishing everyone a wonderful Tuesday. Love gpxxxx

morning @Angels333 you sound like you have a lot of lovely support with your partner & church community which is great. I hope DBT and the gym went well & your symptoms are stable? I work in libraries. I've just started 2 new jobs so there's been a lot of learning but it's exciting too after 7 years of unemployment. Hope you have a good day today Cat Happy

Good morning Smiley Happy  @Appleblossom @Mazarita @Angels333 @Faith-and-Hope  @Zoe7 @Adge @CheerBear@greenpea

@Ali11 @Owlunar @Sam3 @Sans911 @Ant7 

@outlander @Shaz51 @frog @MDT @TAB @Exoplanet @Teej @Snowie @Former-Member @Doglover @BlueBay @oceangirl @Smc @eudemonism @Sophia1 @Hope4me @Gazza75 @TheVorticon @LooneyToones @Former-Member @Former-Member @Alone @Peri @Svety @PurpleKathy @Queenie @PeppiPatty 

Hoping I haven't missed anyone who I've been chatting with or tagged by lately.  Sorry if I have.

Special thoughts and wishes going out to @Former-Member Heart 

Saying hi to all of you here in case I don't have time this morning to reply individually to you all.  And welcome to this thread to all who haven't seen it before.  It's a social thread where you can also rave about what's going on for you, receive support and support others.  And get to know some regulars.

I have a meeting with my coordinator of NDIS supports at 9 and then a support worker from 11.30 so won't be around as much until later today, depending on how the afternoon goes.

Hope today has started gently and that everyone's getting the support they desire from the forums at the moment.  And that today goes smoothly according to plan.

Take good care all.

Edit : This seems like a good place to pop this in :

"it's not too late for people to have their say and all the info they need is in this thread: https://saneforums.org/t5/Forums-news-and-feedback/Help-us-make-the-Forums-even-better/m-p/712740#M4..."

Thank you @eth. Have a great day 💐

Good morning @eth @BryanaCamp @greenpea @Appleblossom  @CheerBear @MDT  I know there's so many more to tag, sorry if I missed you it's not intentional. I'm feeling much better than yesterday.    I have a psychologist appointment today at 2pm and I'll spend some time writing down what I need to  so I talk about the right stuff.   I have to take son 2 to work in 10mins and @BryanaCamp  you'll appreciate this daughter is off to the library to study.   Really hoping for a better day than yesterday things still feel a bit shaky.

Hoping you all have a good day,  I'll be around all day except for a few hours in the afternoon when I see my psych.  I really need the conversation, it's  crazy how often I check the forum.  

Good morning @Zoe7  sorry I missed tagging you before,   I hope you're okay.     I'm around all day if you missed my earlier post.   Have an awesome day!

Yea I'm really annoyed about the effects medication is having upon me. I'm talking about the full list of side effects, it's horrendous ...

I'm sick of being a test subject patient to all the professionals of the mental health services. And how do they solve their problems. They work. They get paid. And they buy what they need. 

I've  somehow gotta come up with the finances to get my car fixed by the mechanic. 

The medication has screwed me up big time. It messes with my smoke and coffee use .and it literally messes up any chance of myself living a somewhat normal and healthy life .the side effects are with me 24 7 365 and I'm literally sick of it!

You know. . They're just willy nilly screwing with my entire life. Because it's their job and it's what they get paid to do??? Stuff that for a joke ...

I've been thinking recently. . My life is summed up, by saying, I've been the victim of a lie, and I've been the victim of gaslighting. ....

My most basic instinct of requiring my needs for myself... is impossible to make happen... you know...Work for a living ... buy the things i need... self actualize ... it's all turned into being system dependant... and it's heart breaking to deal with everyday... Because this means i become a subject to the influence of the system and they have control over me...

My truth, my reality, my story, my questions and answers ... my problems and solutions... it's all become irrelevant ... it's all been covered over with lies... it's all been taken advantage of ... my needs and wants ... its what my life should be about... but instead it's all been handed over to 'other people....'

Thanks for the call-outs @greenpea @eth 👋💕

Good morning everyone .....

💜💐💕 @Former-Member .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance