Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Mazarita  there is this one greenpea the friendly ghost 🙂

A friendly ghost @greenpea. I used to love Caspar. That could be a good one for today being a leap year day (Feb 29).

@Mazarita  Okay Casper it is :Dxx

A sudden decision, @greenpea. Like it! 

Will try empathisis is on try and get some more sleep. Love you Mazzy!xxxx Nite @Mazarita 

Love on your sleep, @greenpeaHeart 

Good morning @eth and hope your
weekend is a pleasant one. Bimby2.

Hi @Meowmy and @Exoplanet  sorry I missed you yesterday.  Good morning also to @Mazarita @greenpea @Bimby2 @MDT @TAB  and anyone else around today.  Hope you're well enough today and it unfolds without a hitch.  I'm hanging out at the Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!  if anyone wants to catch up.

@eth hey eth

Hi @Former-Member  replying to your tag here rather than join in on the thread where the conflict has happened.  Please don't feel like you can't be here on other threads.  We would miss you deeply if you stepped away from the forums, plus I think they are an important support for you.  If you feel like it you could do what I do in such situations - don't interact any more on the difficult thread (giving oxygen to fire) - I think you're doing the right thing there.  And maybe just pick one or two threads where you know you are supported in a safe way to continue with for the time being.  One of them could be here if you wish.  Feeling for you strongly.  Unfortunately some people are unable to disagree in a gentle way.  It does happen occasionally on the forums with so many differing people walking different paths, but it would be a real shame if it stopped you from participating.  Sending love xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance