Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

@Flying_Hams  Hey Hams so you went on a date!!:) that is wonderful news. I hope it goes somewhere if you would like it too. Good luck for Thursday. Love peax

Hey @Flying_Hams 

Good news on 2 fronts @Flying_Hams   Good on you for dipping your toes in the water re date and re interview.  Really hope both work out well for you.

Thanks @eth

It is what it is I guess

hope everything works out with your date and with your internship interview as well. good luck @Flying_Hams

take it easy @eudemonism  i was thinking similar thoughts briefly this morning re failed life , it went away, doesnt mean its not true, its how you look at it I guess

Thanks @outlander
Re date.. See what happens I guess
Re interview. Not too scared. Taking some notes this morning for it. Will wait and see how we go I guess.

It's usually perspective @eudemonism
Re failed life. A bit like the one man's trash another man's treasure logic

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia @Maggie @saturnzoon

Done for another week.

Took a few notes at work today to prepare for my interview tomorrow. A little bit intimidated by it as it's important to me. But it is what it is. Like so many things in life.

See my psych tonight too so that's good timing for tomorrow. Lots to report back on as well.

Hoping that you have had a good day today.

That is good timing with your psych app. @Flying_Hams 

I hope it all works out well for you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance