Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

oceangirl
Senior Contributor

Re: HOME

Hi @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Happy Heart

My ears are still really sore. But I should feel a bit better by morning, you're right it is easy to treat. Are you still in Melbourne?

soul
Community Elder

E3379AF0-FB68-4D95-9269-F50C251BC1A8-9650-0000055CC7F3C848.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @utopia

Heres to a wonderful new beginning and chapter in your life my friend. Always here for you ❤️

@oceangirl .... yes for another couple of days.

oceangirl
Senior Contributor

soul
Community Elder

Good morning @utopia. Hope you find something interesting to do today. Perhaps you could make a list of things that need to be done - like cleaning up the house. One area at a time sounds like a good plan otherwise it can be overwhelming. Seeing that you have accomplished something can be very rewarding rather than drifting from one day to the next. 

Good that your son still has another chance to progress in the finals. I hope that your relationship with him gets stronger. Have a good day.

D538796A-2E1C-495D-BAF7-4A8DCE6776CB-9650-0000055CD029973C.jpeg

utopia
Senior Contributor

@soul. I have spent everyday doing a load of washing. My dryer broke - so have to hang clothes on the clothes horse to dry (strangest horse I've ever seen).
Warning: some Cockies bite when hugged.
@oceangirl. Glad they can fix your ears so quickly - a clean and antibiotic drops maybe? Hope you are feeling more comfortable this morning.
@Faith-and-Hope : wish I knew you were in Melbourne. We could have caught up at my hospital. Although it might have been hard at reception to ask to see me - because no Utopia was booked in. Oh and you would have to check out all the private psych hospitals in Melbourne. And if you did happen to find me - I wouldn't know who you were.
I hope you enjoy your stay in Melbourne. Only a little colder than Perth. Lol

Morning @utopia ..... 🤗👋💕

I have been thinking of you since I have been here ...... and sending out waves of love it you in the hope that they would wash over you somewhere within the vacinity ......

It's the closest I can get to visiting you ..... maybe if I walked in and out of every private psych hospital I could find wearing a cocky t-shirt at least you would have found me, even if I didn't work out who you were ......
utopia
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope. If I saw someone wearing a top with a Cockie on it - I would definitely go up and talk to that person. Probably ask thdm why they didn't buy it in an XL size - so I could steal it. Lol

It might have been an XL size already .... lol .... 💕

@utopia .....
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance