Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Supercoolguy
Senior Contributor

I am ready to end myself what do I do?

I am ready to end myself what do I do?

12 REPLIES 12

Re: I am ready to end myself what do I do?

Hi @Supercoolguy I'm going to flick you an email to check in. 

Hi @Supercoolguy 

Sorry you feel this way.

Please reach out for help, there are call centres you can ring or chat too online.

https://www.lifeline.org.au/ 131114

https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/ 1800 659 467

https://www.sane.org/ 1800 187 263

Of course you are welcome to chat here too

Yeah thanks you may think its helpful talking to a professional however they only refer you to a doctor you just puts you on drugs. They don't care and can't be bothered to look after a sick person so they just put you on drugs and hope for the best. It's a sad reality that I just can't live anymore. It's sad. @Snowie 

Hey @Supercoolguy, just wanted to express that I'm sorry you haven't got what you've wanted out of helplines in the past. Thing about helplines is that there is a whole bunch of different people you might speak to, sometimes it's just about the luck of getting through to someone you can really connect with. Different helplines also have different types of services they offer, some are for crises, some are mostly referrals, whereas others are more about providing care and empathy in the moment. I can say that the folks who work on the SANE Helpline are really compassionate and if you let them know you're not just looking to be pointed to a psychologist or medication, they can help you explore other options - as well as just really listening to you and what you're going through. 

They're open until 10pm weeknights, if you wanted to give them a try: 1800 187 263

You could try taking yourself to the emergency department or calling an ambulance. They will assess you and possibly admit you for further precutions. @Supercoolguy

@Supercoolguy  Sitting with you. Sending caring thoughts. 💞💞💞

@Supercoolguy  Hey Supercoolguy sitting here with you. Love peaxxx

I feel the same way.

Hey @WIP 

Rainforest here, moderator. I just wanted to check in with you as your message was concerning and I want to make sure you're okay and using your usual supports and resources that have possibly gotten you through other difficult times 

It's awesome that you're connecting on the forum but it's also important to be reaching out for professional support as you need. I encourage you to speak to someone about these thoughts, as we know that talking to somone about our mental health issues can be incredibly beneficial.  If you need to speak to someone immediately here's a few numbers you might like to try:  SANE Help Centre - 1800 18 7263

Suicide Callback Service 1300 659 467 

Lifeline - 13 11 14

Take care and stay safe...🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance