Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

All creatures great and smallπŸΆπŸ±πŸ­πŸ°πŸ΄πŸ„πŸπŸ•ŠπŸ“πŸ•πŸˆπŸ‡πŸ¬πŸ πŸ’

After recent discussions I decided to start a thread where we can post pictures and tell stories of our animals. You don't have to have a pet to post here just a passion for animals. Looking forward to hearing your animal storiesπŸ’œ

I am tagging those I think might be interested but I know I'll miss so many. Please tag anyone you think might be interested. @comet@Appleblossom@BlueBells@Crazy_Bug_Lady, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @BlueBay@Silenus@PeppiPatty @TomBoiXXY,

20 REPLIES 20

Re: All creatures great and smallπŸΆπŸ±πŸ­πŸ°πŸ΄πŸ„πŸπŸ•ŠπŸ“πŸ•πŸˆπŸ‡πŸ¬πŸ πŸ’

image.jpegMy fur babyπŸ’œ

Re: All creatures great and smallπŸΆπŸ±πŸ­πŸ°πŸ΄πŸ„πŸπŸ•ŠπŸ“πŸ•πŸˆπŸ‡πŸ¬πŸ πŸ’

@Former-Member this is brilliant!! I have to go to the farm to do some work, but once I get home I'll share some pics of my dear heifer. And maybe my Tarantulas if people are okay with it??

@Crazy_Bug_Lady  I'm glad you like it. I named it 'All creatures great and small' so that it is inclusive of everyone's stories and animals. Post what ever makes you happyπŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

20160514_163120.jpeg1437188036759.jpg20140425_122049.jpg20160514_163120.jpeg1437188036759.jpgmy loves scorpion

Hi Guys,

This is one (I have 4) of my tarantulas. His name is Cheeto Weasley.

Cheeto.jpg

This is my darling heifer (female not had a calf) Killara. Killara is an aboriginal name roughly translating to "always there". Killi for short. She's agisted at the farm I work at. She is the sweetest thing.

KilliCool.jpg

@SCORPION,
Your dogs are very cute. I love the pleading sad eyes in the top photo, they make my heart melt😊

@Crazy_Bug_Lady
Wow pet tarantulas, good for you. Is he/she reared up for the photo? Love the name Killara, that's beautiful. I wondered how you got Killi and she is gorgeous😊

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Love your spider good photos . I'd like to have scorpions but better half has a thing about insects. So only in my jewelry.
scorpion

Hi All,

I've got a feathered baby. Cannot upload photos on my iPhone but it is a cute little very colourful parrot, hand raised and very noisy and cheeky! Love him so much, he is my little buddy, always on my shoulder when I'm home.

I can't have pets where I live atm, so I got some stick insects. Then a mantis. Then a tarantula. Then some scorpions.
Now I have 4 tarantulas, 2 scorpions (one fully grown, another just a over a year old).
And a Killi πŸ˜‚
Next week we are AI'ing some cattle. One of which I own the resulting calf!!
So early next year all going well I should have two calves!! One from my Killi, and one from a cow called Forget-Me-Not.
So there'll definitely be a post next year asking for help with names!! πŸ˜ƒ
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance