Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

suzanne
Senior Contributor

Anyone have any good plans for the weekend?

I'm planning a major chill - serious couch time as it's been a hectic week.  What about everyone else?  Anything exciting in the pipeline?

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Anyone have any good plans for the weekend?

I have a full weekend. 2 kids in the finals and then the weekend at a cottage 

celebrating a milestone birthday for my mum. It will be a weekend of 😊😬😂🤔😜😢😮😱:face_with_rolling_eyes:🤗😎😔😄

Sounds intense @Former-Member!  But  hopefully lots of fun.  Maybe we'll find out how many of those emoji's turn out to be accurate predictions on Monday 🙂

I am working all weekend

Saturday ... quiet at home

Sunday ... in town singing

Hoping not to need any more prn ...

Hi @suzanne
I need to stay busy and not on my own as Sunday is Father's Day and my parents don't talk to me even though I so want my dad. 😥
Hoping to get together with all kids for afternoon tea/snacks with hubby.

I need some time to think. This week was way too intense. Very painful therapy session on Monday followed by a very long and very stressful week at work. 

I'm a bit over it. I miss my friends in Canberra. I told work this afternoon that I'm considering asking them to let me work out the Canberra office permanently. They may or may not let me and I want to think it through a bit more and other options.

And I'll be working sometime over the weekend. The work load at the moment is nuts. 

But I am seeing some friends visiting from Canberra on Sunday.

Hey @mrkotter. Haven't seen you around for a while. Sorry things are a bit rough. Thinking of you and hoping you get a good outcome re work. 💜😊

Nice to see you on here @mrkotter. Hope you're ok. Take care. Xx

hey @Former-Member good to see you as well. Just been busy.

Work is great really. Just having a therapy session can really unsettle me for the week. You know, dealing with difficult issues can really play on your mind. My routine in the past has been to have them late in the week. Somewhere along the line (I suspect it was when I was overseas for a couple of months) my psychologist stopped working Thursdays and Fridays. 

The gall! How dare she make decisions like that without consulting her patients! I hope your listening @suzanneSmiley Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance