Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Jupiter
Community Manager

Congratulations - Welcoming our new Community Guides!

Hi everyone!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to your new group of Community Guides!

Welcome @Snowie @NatureLover @Maggie @dhr53 @WriterMelb @Got_the_tshirt @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @Flying_Hams @jem80 @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e 

** On Tuesday your status will be changed to "Community Guide in training", and training should last 2 weeks.

And continuing in the Community Guide role are @eth @frog @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @Teej (Teej is taking a break from the forum but will be returning to the role)

So let's have a party to celebrate 🎉🎉🎉

Feel free to bring along some food, tunes, dance moves, words of encouragement, but most importantly just yourself 🤗

41 REPLIES 41

Re: Congratulations - Welcoming our new Community Guides!

Hello @Jupiter 

Thank you for the welcome message! I'm very happy to see this and look forward to being a Community Guide. Welcome to all new Community Guides as well and continuing Community Guides. 

ohhh wow @Jupiter Heart

Welcome to the team @Snowie@NatureLover@Maggie@dhr53@WriterMelb@Got_the_tshirt@BPDSurvivor@Judi9877@Flying_Hams@jem80@Dadcaringalone@Jay-e  Smiley Very HappyHeart

medal.png

and my continuing team members @eth , @frog , @CheerBear , @Faith-and-Hope , @outlander@Teej  Smiley Very HappyHeart

74209800_143169920391884_2756903970742992896_n.jpg

Cheese-board1.jpg

hot coffee.jpg

had a big smile on my face when i saw your name @Judi9877 Smiley Very HappyHeart

Welcome @Snowie @NatureLover @Maggie @dhr53 @WriterMelb @Got_the_tshirt @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @Hamsolo01 @jem80 @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e to the Community Guide role ..... and hello 👋 to those of you I haven't met yet, or been formally introduced to .....3A3090F8-D32D-4CA8-879C-32EEBB723D9B.jpeg

Oh how awesome!

Congratulations everyone 🎉🎉😁👍

Thanks Shazzy @Shaz51 my friend !

Congrats everyone
Welcome to all the new guides
🎉🎉

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance