Skip to main content

Re: Craft Corner

@Former-Member
Thank you. I Love it

Very nice @mumto2, for both the upgrade and the crochet. 👍👍💞💞🧶🧶

Hi @outlander @CheerBear @Maggie @mumto2 @Former-Member @CraftPoppy and other crafty friends! Thanks for the wonderful comments on my beanie- much appreciated ☺️! Here is another beanie I just finished this morning. I hope you like it!

515F5DBE-7ABF-4649-860E-C5A5B3DBB145.jpeg

I plan to get back into doing some cross stitching as I started a small kit from a magazine yesterday morning and I realised that I really missed it. That means it's a trip to Spotlight planned to get some cottons for another project or 2. I'll keep you all posted on how I go. 

Can’t see pic yet @Judi9877 . Looking forward to seeing another lovely beanie from your creative hands.

Looks like we are all heading out to spotlight today. @CheerBear @Former-Member  and I were planning our virtual trip today. Meet you there. 🧶🧶🧶🧶💜💜

Love the colours @Judi9877.

@Judi9877  Cross stitch is one craft I never could get the hang of. I don;t know what I do wrong but what I stitch never looks even vaguely like what its meant to Smiley LOL

@CheerBear @mumto2 @Judi9877 @Former-Member @Former-Member  and anyone passing.

The stone is a lot messy, but passable...maybe.

The canvas is ok.

A544699F-39F5-46EA-ABC6-23A3DC997FD3.jpeg00EB6714-3B5A-45C2-BF29-328DAF42316D.jpeg

Hi @mumto2 I initially found cross-stitch hard and made an absolute mess of my first ever attempt - I was at uni when I was in my 20s and couldn't get the hang of the counting part of it. It wasn't until I picked up a magazine with a free kit a few years later that I tried again after taking the time to read the instructions properly and got it right. I've loved it ever since and I find that whilst I may make mistakes at times, I learn from it and it helps make me a better stitcher. Please give it another try! If you need help, please tag me and I may be able to give you some advice. 

Wow! Great work @Maggie ! I'm very impressed!  I love how you and @CheerBear and other rock painting members can do this. It makes me so happy what you all create. Thanks for sharing your work!

IMG_20200614_134044_278.jpg

For all you colourful and beautiful people. 

❤️💜