Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Dec's Guide to the Night Sky for Amateur Astromomers - including Melbourne weather

dipper.jpg

a pic of the dipper

@Owlunar hope you dont mind me putting this here

Re: Dec's Guide to the Night Sky for Amateur Astromomers - including Melbourne weather

or this one @Owlunar

but i thought id share them- and how i find the souther cross if you dont mind

see the pointers? so the 2 stars close together- these are how i often find the southern cross. these two stars are bright and never far away from the southern cross as shown in the pic

@Former-Member@utopia@Shaz51@Former-Member@Owlunarpointers.jpg

Good morning @Owlunar🙂

My sky was completely covered with cloud again last night and still is this morning, so tonights not looking good either 😞 Did you know that if you write/type Astrology into the subject bar, your thread comes up! Very cool 😄

Really Niqua - I will have to have a look at that - I am not really an astrologer but yes - I understand it

My sky was cloudy too - rather bleak - when I took the bins out last night everyone was charging out with their's at the same time - it was starting to rain

I will have to chase up my reach on Astrology because I am really an amateur astromener - thanks for the heads-up

Dec

@Former-Member

Wow Niqua -  I am the site's astrology - but not on the internet - that's a relief

And actually - my spelling was bad - I am an amateur astromomer -

I was an English Major and taught English as a private tutor - really bad spelling

But that's fine

Dec

@Owlunar Oh, I meant Astronomy 😉 my brains a bit fuzzled this morning 🙂

Dec I'm really feeling nervous for outlander, I think she would have so much hope riding on this exam and worry about it if it doesn't quite work out right. It wouldn't be because she doesn't know the details, but because her brain is having trouble processing right now . . . and what a way to start such a nerve wracking thing! I know I'd be a wreck!

I hope you don't mind me mentioning this on this thread, I don't want to bother her by having it come up on other threads. Who would have thought you would have such a strong connection with people you don't actually know!

I cant admire the stars tonight with one less worry now @Owlunar @Former-Member

You can't @outlander? I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have put that post in! I have every confidence you will pass with flying colours. It's a bad habit of mine to look at the worst case senarios. Don't listen to me, I'm just an old fool 😞

Everyone is okay - no one should worry

It is amazing how everyone cares for each other here and I love it too - we do developing intense relationships here - and this is fantastic

Dec

Ooohhhhh no stupid auto correct! It was suppose to be i CAN look at the stars with one less worry
Shite sorry @Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance