Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  and anyone else around here this morning.  Hope you feel refreshed from a decent sleep and that today goes according to plan.

Not much sleep for me @eth but not much I can do about that. Will most likely nap throughout the day but looking after Cat right no after her vet visit. She is still pretty sleepy as they had to give her a sedative to run tests.

Hope cat recovers soon and you are able to get some good rest today @Zoe7   Sorry for my delayed response - getting through so many more notifications than I had before becoming a CG takes quite a while for me.

@BlueBayHi my darling sis Heart

I love Mossman Gorge - I hope to go back soon 

I bet you had fun swimming there and taking in Nth Qld

Dear @Former-Member  I’m thinking of you. Sending you love strength and hugs 

❤️❤️🙏

@Former-MemberI wish I could say or do something to bring you comfort. I have been thinking of you. Sending you lots of love & hugs... HeartHeartHeart

Hoping you’re sleeping now @Zoe7, but noticed that you’re quiet this evening ..,,

Butterfly hugs 🦋💕

Looks like there may have been a reason for my being sooooo fatigued this week.  I may have Shingles again.  If so, I have caught them really early with the antiviral meds, and hopefully snip it in the bud.

@Former-Member ^^^ was chatting with you yesterday too.  It’s a major symptom, and others started to align.

A2232D56-D223-4755-85FB-84E9460BC533.jpeg

@Former-Member  .... 💜

Oh no @Faith-and-Hope 

Hope you're ok

Should be @oceangirl .  I have had it before, and it looks like we have caught it early enough with the medication to settle it quickly.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance