Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

@Judi9877 you are a champion. Take care. Well done

Don't blame you @TAB your call-back either got lost in the system or just long waiting times. The way things are going its lucky if anyone does anything right these days. It must make you feel unsupported and alone lately for not getting the basic things one would expect from life. Its very easy to give up on people. 

@Judi9877 what a wonderful post, thank you for sharing. Congratulations on your TAFE certificate, way to go! 

I'm keeping Mitz in my thoughts and prayers, our furry companions are so important. 

Relatively productive? Phew I'm tired just reading your post! Congratulate yourself, you have done an amazing job for today.

Take care, please keep us updated on Mitz 💝🐈💐

@TAB have you got a Samsung phone? Reason I ask is I complained about a govt dept not calling me just after I'd got my newer phone and it turns out the phone was set to reject calls from private numbers. I felt a tad silly when I had to admit it was my phone ha ha!
Having said that, I waited like you for the call between x and y that never came, was just about to go out 2 hours later when they finally called. No apology. Govt departments, they really do take the cake!

true @SmilingGecko 

yes, samsung and what a useless feature, yes may have tried to block a private number recently lol thanks @ENKELI 

oh, okay , it was people I thought had appt with, they rang like 4 times but not when they said they would, so just ignored it so, call booked for 22nd so they ring 20, 21 etc make sense.. @ENKELI @SmilingGecko  

@TAB I have no words. 

@SmilingGecko @Meowmy @Judi9877 @Glisten 

Govt-Memes-2-83743.png

yeah, listened to a msg , first time they left one, on last call say ing this is X from a govt dpt (did not say which) as u requested a call back and will not ring u anymore, thye did leave a number tho and it sounded almost like the one was supposed to ring me today. so they rang whenever felt like it @ENKELI 

@ENKELI hey Enkeli,  hope you had a nice day. Just had dinner. Kicking back now. Will finish clean up when all cool down re food. Probably a quick shower soon. Take care

Love you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance