Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @TAB  unfortunately he was an anchor - decent respectful & considerate more so, I live fairly primitively & isolated out of town but also shunned by locals regardless so my neighbour though 1/2 km away a lifeline to validation of existing + well-being.

Yeah, I just lost the plot finally in full on heartache and fear.

I'm sorry for your loss @Sturgeon 

So sorry to hear about the loss of your caring neighbour @Sturgeon.. I am so glad you got to meet him and share that special friendship for the time you did.  I understand the call of perfectionism ..... have family members close by struggling with the challenges that brings ..... I hope there are aspects of the things you loved to do that you can build on, slowly slowly, for being in the moment, as mindfulness activities in exchange for the previous drive to achieve.

Thanx @Faith-and-Hope no, that's why I realize I crashing so badly - no family, support friends, I on 12 acres land going to crap & all above & beyond me to tend to. Yes I need out of here, I luckier than some who don't even have roof over head _ I at least have tin shed! 

Sadly that which gave life & got me through many vile times of life no longer give me vital fresh air or life energy needed.

I think realising how pervasive the annihilation actually is has shocked me and put me even more out of kilter - reality has really struck me quite brutally _ I now have to somehow absorb it all anew.

Really appreciate you respond 🌷😘

I didn’t know where else to turn when I found the forums @Sturgeon.  I don’t know how I would have coped these last three years without the support and friendships here.  Lean on us ..... just having people hear and understand what we are coping with can make a difference.  Stay strong .... take tiny steps of change to find your way forward, a little at a time.

@Adgeno matter what i do... religion and the system and society is just waiting to screw me at any available chance they get. Medicated 24/7 365 because I'm mentally ill. God's watching me 24/7 365 because I'm a sinner. to survive i need other people. And literally I'm getting screwed 24/7 365 and all the people I'm coming across ~got big issues ~ and big problems ~ if I'm not screwing people- I am getting screwed... a dishonest world in denial...

Good morning and a super Saturday to @eudemonism @Faith-and-Hope @Sturgeon  (how are you going my friend?) @TAB s@frog @outlander @saturnzoon  (so good to see you back!!:) and all who pass today. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. Lots of love greenpea :)xxx

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

Hi @eudemonism I enter in on your comments _ I can feel frustration, rage, inequity & just how screwed people & life are - worse still the effect when we didn't ask for it nor want it or able to cope or accept what is.

Don't know what's it all about for your reality - probably crap! I want to share that maybe the FORUM though not real faces, people + places is despite being the least we can have, is probably the most caring, best and safest place we can access at this time.

@Faith-and-Hope helped me with confidence to share & type; @greenpea @TAB @Ant7 yourself & others responded in goodwill to my pain or commentary a & to many others who chat & sure we have a buffet of 'gourmet buffet of shit issues shared - but at least we are in part like minded and so much better equipped to understand & support each other.

Apologies if I got it wrong, still valid! 

And I dream / strive for the day when all the good stuff is tangible & real & in harmony & relaxing & joyful in my life as the norm. May your days come to you in full glory xx

Eudemonism 😑💚💙💕👥🐘🍓🌼

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance