Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@Meowmy  hi how has your night been I hope you are well. I have had a frustrating afternoon but I have put it behind me tomorrow is another day and it will be better 😊

I hope tomorrow is good for you 😊

@saturnzoon  I hope you are doing ok. I can really relate to what you are saying at the moment I have a cold and some injuries and that is triggering me and I am struggling to get anything done. I make a mental list of things I want to do during the day and I just can’t get myself motivated to get it all done and then I feel bad for not getting it all done 😟

Hi @Appleblossom am off to bed here 😸

What a good idea.

@TAB 

Great to hear cigs are still a thing of the past ... some things best left there aye 

Smiley Happy

Onya re job

Yes re idea and bed. Am in there now. Thanks @Appleblossom

Good night Taby Cat @TAB 

Thanks for your advice

Have a great day tomorrow don't work too hard

Hi again @Appleblossom 

Hi @Meowmy 

I hope you feel more content. Its great you're helping others. You deserve love and kindness too. 

Good night to you too and will try not to @oceangirl thanks for chat. Sleep Well

Good night Taby Cat @TAB 

Thanks for the company

Talk to you tomorrow

@Meowmy  Hi Meowmy I think you are really brave putting yourself out there to help others. Kudos to you Meowmy :)xxx

Hi and good morning to @oceangirl @TAB @Appleblossom @Ant7 @Meowmy @saturnzoon @Alacarte @Flying_Hams @BryanaCamp @Bill16 @Former-Member @frog @outlander   and all I have missed and all who pass on this super pea Tuesday :). No news here just another beautiful morning but as they say no news is good news :). Wishing everyone a great day today full of love and kindness to all. Love greenpeaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance