Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I was asleep  @greenpea  just woke and did online inductions, hae to go to site 6am tomorrow so at least get few hrs pay lol

yeah gave longing glance to big box cheesels at supermarket @Meowmy @greenpea  lol also cant eat properly til tomorrow afternoon re dentist

careful what you say these days or youll end up in Gitmo like on NCIS @Flying_Hams  also you get all your tax back as havent earned enough .. priv health a moot point, no tax, zero payable on first $18k think

@Flying_Hams Hey Hamso, thanks for nice music. I just bought my oxtails. Ready for cooking oxtail tomato soup for the night. Have a good evening, young man. You have a lot to give. I just remember one saying. A piece of good jade, cannot be used as an excellent tool unless it is polished right. You have a long way. But you are ahead in emotional, spiritual maturity. Take care.

Hi @Ant7  thanks for the mention.  Had a fairly quiet day here, caught up on some admin and had a nice nap this afternoon.  How was your day?

thanks @greenpea for your reassuring words. It's hard not to take it personally, I feel a bit like I'm not good enough for them. I also feel guilty because i really just wanted to get away from them, I didn't like them whereas I feel I should love them unconditionally because I'm their aunt & I'm family.

I'm glad your first two kids were nice teenagers, that's because you're such an awesome mum. I'm sorry it was hard with the third & such difficulty followed, life is complicated. thank you gp Heart

@Shaz51 hey darling, how are you this evening

@eth  Not to bad thanks I went for a ride and did a few jobs around the house nothing exiting 😊

@Former-Member 

Heart

Condolences for your uncleCondolences for your uncle

@Appleblossom @Ant7 @Meowmy @BryanaCamp @eth @TAB @Bill16 @eudemonism @Shaz51 @Gazza75 @Flying_Hams  wishing everyone a beautiful, kind Tuesday. Stay warm and cosy 🙂 Lots of love gpxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance