Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

..sunshine @Glisten @ENKELI 

Had a lot on my plate recently and took to bed. @Tilz  few things ticked off now/ deferred. Ready to have another go again :face_with_rolling_eyes: 

Thanks

Oh gosh @SmilingGecko you are using a wonderful combination of balance, support, core, full body and flow.

Awesome 🙌🏼 

Take care @TAB . Wish everything will go right and you to get well soon

thanks @Tilz 😊

Dear @creative_writer 

How has your days been lately? Im alright. I had my support worker over today and we spoke about how she is learning English from Spanish. 

We try and walk a bit too.

..caminar .. @PeppyPatti @Meowmy  yo hablo Espanol ? lol 

Tennis for me today, @Glisten, and the weather looks like it will be agreeable. Then another episode of Spring cleaning when I get home. Isn't it great to be able to see the end of the colder days coming to an end? The days are getting lovely here. Have a good day at the Shed. What is the latest project?

@Historylover tennis 🎾 is an excellent sport. You will get back home with all the wonderful endorphins surging through your body amp’d for the Spring clean.

The lathe should arrive at the Shed today.

Fingers crossed it isn’t a beast.

G

@TAB hey Tabby, I hope your day goes well. I have a roofing company coming to check the roof for repairs today finally (insurance company kinda forgot to assign someone to come out...duh!)

I'm enjoying the sun while it is out...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance