Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Goodnight @Shaz51 

No Jelly Cat insisted on going back outside @Former-Member I might go & call her now.

Adge

Bunker down @Adge ..... thinking of you.

Hi @Former-Member 💕

Goodnight @Shaz51 💕💤

@Faith-and-Hope, I've just made myself a hot chocolate now, at 2:03am. Daughter is deteriorating after coming off her meds. So tired, but unable to sleep. Seeing her doctor tomorrow and hoping for best. Don't know I have much to offer right now. Just grateful to find a space at this hour where others are around perhaps feeling same. I feel more positive having found this forum. My very best to everyone attempting to navigate this often very frightening journey. ~ Climatechange

Hi @Climatechange  thinking of you today at appointment and hope you got some rest last night 

I'm @Sophie1 and am here most days 

also find like you said that only carers can really understand other carers struggles 

my partner MsS has Bipolar II, depression, anxiety and ptsd ... well regardless of labels she struggles and is often often often in bed with headaches and depression and is unable to hold a job down and even with meds and therapy the improvements are slight ... so I get the daily repetitive challenge and the sadness as a carer watching someone we love struggle 

anyway just wanted to let you know there are some amazing people who all deal with similar and yet so different challenges here - please keep reaching out - you are not alone .. we are not alone -- as carers we have a community here thanks to the lovely Sane organisation for creating and hosting this safe space for us to connect and share 

the anonymity is sometimes a challenge as we word things with are fake names instead of real names - however it is also a massive gift as it frees us to say what is really going on without fear of recrimination or reputation for ourselves or loved ones 

anyway thinking of you today - keep asking questions of your health teams - keep going 

Hey @Faith-and-Hope i noticed your up pretty late.. cant you sleep?
Care to join me for a tea or something?

Hiya @outlander 💕

Would love a hot choc actually.  I'm a bit unsettled, but need to get to bed soon.  I let my sleep drift a bit out of whack for my holiday break, but better start pulling it back into place, cos things are gonna be high-stress for a while.

Sending lots of virtual hugs to you @Climatechange ..... sorry I didn't see your post above until now.  The forums have sure been an amazing support for me for a few years now.  I felt so ridder-less in my situation before then, and I am back to that place now, but it won't be forever.  I have to keep on swimming for now tho.

👋💕 @Sophie1 .....

@Faith-and-Hope 🍫
Im sorry things are so turbulent still, im not sure if id be good on the advice part but im happy to listen anytime or come keep you company. Always ok to share a hot choc with you 💚💜💙💖

hello @Adge@Climatechange@Sophie1@Faith-and-Hope@outlander , @Former-Member , @Determined@Smc@greenpea@Bezak482 Heart

well worked this morning 

birthday lunch for mum and visitors ( family )

had a 3 hour sleep this afternoon ( woke up after 6pm ) 

now going to bed at 10pm 

Raining here 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance