Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Decadian
Senior Contributor

New Computer - Yeah

Hi @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member, @Former-Member @Former-Member, @BlueBay -

Anyone I might have forgotten

This computer gave up the ghost yesterday - and I bought a new one today - I left it at the shop to have the programme and security loaded but I could not get back today to collect it

So I am taking a risk writing this on the old computer while it is making a terrible noise - and it warns me that the fan isn't working and I could lose data

None of you are forgotten - I realised how much time I do spend on line - how much I spend in this website and how important it all is

So - after I have been to collect my new computer tomorrow and connected it to my wifi I shall return

My best wishes to all of you - how much I have missed you

Decadian

27 REPLIES 27
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: New Computer - Yeah

Wohoo @Decadian. I was wondering why you were very quiet. Great news getting new computer, crossing fingers this one hold on one more day💜😊💐💻

😀 @Decadian

Robot Happy lol @Decadian @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member

Great news. Well done @Decadian
Former-Member
Not applicable

That's great @Decadian
Looking forward to a chat. Was wondering if you were ok.
I'm going to try and sleep soon.
Nighty night. 😊😴💜
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Decadian, hope the new computer makes it easier for you. Thanks for lettingvus know why we don't see you much. Be good to see more of you. 🙂

ha .. multiple profiles is one reason that might come to mind ..anyhoo .. noticed any other profiles that have  identical views, talk the same way? or another that has disappeared recently?? hmm ..lol yeah Peyton Place lol Cat Tongue @Appleblossom  @plasmo lol ..just sayin' ..hope that doen't overload anyone's hard drive Cat Tongue lol.. @Former-Member

Former-Member
Not applicable

o k... @TAB, sometimes you scare me 😕

well, that was not the intended effect. But how does that scare you? @Former-Member the coincidences?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance