Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

ButterflyWings
Senior Contributor

Sunday Realm

No idea what's going on with the title there but ANYway..

Dropping by to say "Hey everyone!" I'm having a bit of trouble getting going, but I'm dressed and medicated so that's a good start. I'll return to the Diamond Dot that I had the tsunami with yesterday. Hopefully the nerves in my wrist aren't so annoying today and I don't keep dropping things!Oh well, such be haha.

Hope you all have a reasonable day and if not that something makes you feel a bit better soon.

12 REPLIES 12
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Sunday Realm

Hey @ButterflyWings , I like your username.

I hope you're ok, and can enjoy your Diamond Dots or whatever you end up doing. Take care.

@Former-Member Have set up my special room with cool lighting and am just about to turn on digital radio music and my Dots are sitting on the chair in front of me "asking" to be continued 🙂 

Love and Light.

@ButterflyWings  By now you should be well and truly into you diamond painting. I hope it’s been relaxing with your music and lighting.

Take care.

@Former-Member  👋🏻👋🏻💕💕🌹🌹

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Maggie 

@Maggie Yes, I got a whole bunch of Dots done yesterday in my special room, which I will return to this afternoon. 💕💕

@Former-Member @ButterflyWings @Maggie
Nice to see you all 🙂

You too, @Flying_Hams .

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Flying_Hams nice to see you too. Did you change your username?

Yep @Former-Member
Wanted to shorten it and get rid of the numbers
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance