Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@SmilingGecko 

Kick a@#$ and take names re battery peoples

Hope you have a good day today 🙂

@StuF @TAB hey cool friends, changed to different provider. Looks it's working well. Need to fix ipad though ha

Yes its annoying @StuF I feel targetted. I know who the people are and most of its all in writing even though they tried to not co-operate with that request of mine. Anyway if it winds up in court it does. Trying to think of a good outcome. It will be a difficult month ahead, possibly won't make headway until after 16th August. In the meantime my crystals keep me sane lol

Yay @Meowmy !!!

Sounds like a win...but what's wrong with the ipad...?

Sucks that these predatory types exist @SmilingGecko 

Keep strong

TAB
Senior Contributor

thru SA scheme @SmilingGecko  there are like 4 approved suppliers, no details, have to ring them

TAB
Senior Contributor

is it same phone and SIM? @Meowmy  guess not SIM can I ask who you are with now?

I will be allright I think @StuF, just could have done without it. I can only see how it goes even if i'd like a stake in the outcome. Will get out some green jasper. Are you going to the footy this weekend?  I'm about to make some red lentil bread. Got a drum of red lentils plus plenty of birdseed (!) to concoct this interesting spin on normal bread. I wondered if the supply chain of bread would get cut, however I no longer eat it anymore now but had enough red lentils which i need to use up and do something with. So here I go. Red lentil bread it is lol

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, same phone and number. Different provider

Seems to be working. Ipad working as well. Vodafone now. Hope you're all okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay , well the SIM was probably the problem then @Meowmy  see how it goes. vodaphone doesnt really work in country if you go on a trip tho

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance