Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB @Oaktree @EternalFlower @SmilingGecko @greenpea @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care.

@Meowmy   good morning have a wonderful dayx

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  @StuF  have a good day

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @greenpea @Oaktree I just meditated and am now doing healing audios. Got to balance my chakras soon. Am writing down my new moon wishes today. I have a few things to wish for under the balsamic phase of the moon.  Looking forward to getting things moving in my life with manifestation and the new moon.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Very good @SmilingGecko . I am resting today  and wondering at going away tomorrow. All seems too hard atm. After days of heat, then wind storms, then rain 2 days and 2 nights, and thunderstorm near on top of me this morning just want to get comfortable stay at home and rest lol. prob not sit in car for 3 .5 hours dealing w traffic and then having to attempt to be social , well guess 2 days is minimum, til run away again. be nice to have someone to talk to I guess. ohhhh. I've forgotten all about the bus that goes to city from here. would stop me from sight seeing and shopping in city but very relaxing trip there and back hmm . Or could get bus, then fly to brothers maybe. then again at my weight I shouldnt be going on planes lol 

@TAB hey tabby,  smashed a zero. Just chilling. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

..back achey fm stupid exercise yest @Meowmy  shower helped though. Got ph appt w dr for pain med script on wednesday so that was a win, wont be home then, be in Adelaide.

Thunder has come back again. very close.

might go to bigtown dunno, need bread and newspaper anyway

Don't do it @TAB just stop at home today. Bus to town sounds relaxing but if youre not up for it I wouldn't go. You've had some very extreme weather up there. I would just try and recuperate for now and focus on making your next move later. I don't know about catching a plane to Canberra with your weight. Have heard of people being hassled on planes from other passengers because they are overweight. It can get ugly on planes. Had it happen to someone on my mad twitter online community. It wasn't her fault she was overweight due to meds. You don't want that around Xmas.

Had to buy a fridge today, no choice. My old fridge had been going for over 13 years and has started making loud noises. It was overdue for replacement. I didn't want my fridge to pack up over summer. Checked out The Good Guys but fridge I needed was $1200!

I usually buy my whitegoods from another scratch n dent place called Home Clearance. Luckily I saw a reduced 300-400L fridge for $768 reduced savings of 29%. The reason why they were selling was no original packaging. It was a fridge recommended on Choice Magazine and it seems to run economically.

My astrology said today it would be advantageous for a good deal commercially. The fridge fits nicely in the space I have and they also take away the old fridge for recycling so no fussing around with putting fridges out on hard garbage. Could of done without it financially but my fridge was at the end of its life. Have added on $80 fee for insured coverage just in case.

I had $400 in my other credit union accounts so have transferred that money across to my transaction account.  Just got to come up with another $400 with Paypal pay in 4

I'm hoping I got a good deal. There was no void of course moon usually buying during a void of course moon is not good for large purchases and the astrology said otherwise it was a good day to buy. I hope its reliable and works properly, bit concerned about mercury retrograde. I have a scratch n dent washing machine from them which had a few dents in it but has lasted years!!!

Home Clearance is the poor cousin of Appliances Online. All the cosmetically challenged, out of packaging etc stuff goes from Appliances Online and winds up in Home Clearance

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 10.13.42 am.pngScreen Shot 2023-12-11 at 10.14.58 am.png

TAB
Senior Contributor

my fridge got june  fm Hardly Normals was demo GT 4S 20 liters bigger , was demo  $780 w 2 year warranty.  just mines bronze.

Am happy with it. only noticed other day had hot spot on outside near cupboard, so moved it like an inch further away from wall and cupboard, now no hot spot also had to turn it down more..

you know there is ineterst free loan can get . I started down that path, but So much paperwork .. re getting whitegoods eg.

places like good guys have scratch and dent shops as well

yeah was 20 k le ss when people started letting me sit in front of ute at work cos didnt want to squash in w me in the back . So no planes til get healthy or take business class wouldnt matter..

@TAB hey tabby, done the exercises for the day. Enjoy your trip 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance