Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

nite @SmilingGecko 

@TAB  that’s ok. I’m only a year younger than you 🤣

TAB
Senior Contributor

im lost  ok grandpa simpson saying back in eleventy something when a nickel was as big as a lollipop and all the boys wore girls clothes  ... @Glisten  me :1962

@TAB  Yeah it would make grandpa Simpson about 120 years old 🤣

Me: 1963

Changing the topic completely. I’m looking forward to Vikings Valhalla S3 dropping 11 July

https://youtu.be/eWr2k2JCqdY?si=QZexSUNj9UP1Oi6J 

In pursuit of a new Viking home, our heroes must venture further than they ever have before. From Constantinople to Greenland to the edge of the known world. But before they can set sail for new horizons, they must travel back to where it all started for one last battle. Heroes will become Legends
TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah am nbn /cable noob 

@Glisten only thing have paid to watch so far was 1 movie.

oh. fyi, 1st time i heard 'newbie' was like 10 plus years before it was on NCIS .. also the old aussie aussie oy oy oy  was 'oogie oogie oogie grunt grunt grunt back in the day re Army early 80s lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Amazing Judas Priest! (English heavy metal band formed in Birmingham, England in 1969 ) with "victim of changes" Live at US-Festival, Glen Helen Park, San Bernardino, California, USA, May 29, 1983 http://www.judaspriest.com/ Rob Halford (1973-1992, since 2004) vocals K. K. Downing (1970-2011) ...

Love that version of Mr Brownstone @TAB  - one of my fave Gunners songs

@TAB  you’re the only person I know that knows about the Oogie

No one believes me. I had just finished high school and I’d go watch Basketball at Broadmeadow. One of the guys would start the Oogie.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I had the cassette it was on @StuF cant think of name of it, maybe was greatest hits had like 5 singles on it. welcome to the jungle etc

Vaguely recall seeing them live @TAB ...mostly remember that Axl was a d-head lol