Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

..not sure if I am up up or what @Meowmy  lit fire , having cup of tea, guess am up. Good Morning . and to @Bill16 @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, fire sounds nice. Still all dark here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

same here, re dark, should be getting lighter earlier, should check @Meowmy  will check fire. did I say cat dropped by last night ? for as long as it took to eat a plate of mince meat that had been out of fridge all day lol, at least it remembered me I guess

My dad bought a 1970's aircon unit and shoved it in the wall of our old house. It was still going strong 30 years later @TAB when my parents sold the property.  They were heavy duty and made out of durable quality components.  There should be government enacted laws to prohibit things that are made of cheap faulty workmanship and inferior parts.

Just checked the astro weather during August and its volatile again. I think we had some respite last month but with mars in the mix and certain degree points being activated this month which indicate turbulence and violence it does not look good. Wouldn't be surprised if we see an assassin at the olympics. i did check in with an astrologer on twitter and the the full moon on the 19th has Paris and Iran featured on the diadectic map with a line going right through these respective locations

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 8.07.32 am.png

@TAB hey tabby, very good re cat. At a shopping centre to sort out phone connection. Changing provider ha. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

they are pushing split a/cs installed on govt scheme @SmilingGecko  some no name brand fm china, when add repayments up, the 'subsidised' price is double what a proper one would cost installed. Origin doing it as well, people saying they only last 1 summer and have to be replaced

Where did you read this @TAB? I never saw it anywhere regarding subsidies. That is tragic. Have noticed articles about predatory companies on the Solar Vic registry trying to sell inferior systems with aggressive sales tactics on vulnerable people. 

Morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 !

Happy days (?)!

I hope you get your phone Sorted this time @Meowmy !!! 🤞🤞🤞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance