Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

P.S. @StuF  I called this last week re I told you so's" ..had a feeling .. lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Bill16  re ute I sent info about, would leave me with like $5k ie fine in working , but am not. plus its a luxury.

if get enough on this other inheritance will get one similar and 1000cc roadbike also dirtbike tho

Thankyou @Glisten I also bought some garnet crystal as my other one went missing. It recycles negative energy in the body for positive energy and upliftment. By Friday was feeling heaps better after the scalar wave treatments and the crystal. Garnet has a way of clearing out so much energetic rubbish from the body - both in the chakras and the body as a whole. It boosts energy as a result through conversion of what is not good for you. So garnet is a kind of recycling plant. Felt kind of more clear because of these interventions and lighter and free-er. Yes lots of stuff going around in my mind after dealing with this company. Brain detox using journaling seems to work for people so will give it a try

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16  have a good day

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. Just done walk. Take care

Hello @TAB @StuF @Glisten and good morning.

Got an e-mail notification to say there was a new audio field for micro plastic removal. YAY! I wonder how much micro plastic I'm swimming in. Haven't had new audio updates in a while

Also found out there was an old paid audio on gumtree which includes a hard detox of chemicals, metals, pesticides etc. I used to use a coriander formula with fullerines for this but just cant afford the ongoing monthly expense with the rising cost of living. Everything is costing money. My incense I made is still drying out, the aroma is like nothing I have smelled before. Will wait another week or so for it to fully dry out then start using it.

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

I hope you have excellent days

Howdy @SmilingGecko 

Have a good day!

Hey @StuF it will be a quiet day today. Just cleaning up the place and doing a to-do list. Got to make some sweet potato bites sometime today.  The kitchen has some order in it. After all this solar activity have felt so tired so will get out walking again. Just haven't felt up to it. I don't know how we keep going, but keep going we must lol!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance