Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, well done re TV. Getting ready to go out. Friend invited to go for walk and dinner. Hope you're okay

@TAB @StuF @Glisten @StanD 

Written by an astrologer I follow on twitter: 

Current as of now and next week.

QUOTE: "I must forewarn you all about the "Rage of Hercules" influence that I see coming in next week due to the immediate square that Mercury retrograde will make to Hercules. Take caution, this influence can be dangerous and destructive, including to self, if it overwhelms our reason or ability to self-control. The Rage of Hercules influence will be triggered by the incoming square between Mercury retrograde at 4° Virgo and Hercules who transits secretly at 4° Gemini. We're each going to feel it at varying levels of intensity and we definitely will be seeing the rage through intense clashes and conflicts out in the world. Do not let your passions get the best of you next week. Do not allow yourself to be triggered. Do not succumb to dark thoughts or impulses of aggression or thoughtless retaliation. Use your mental and spiritual power to tame your emotions so that you can respond wisely to extraordinarily stressful stimulus. This square can yield good fortune and new power to those who maintain self-control, logic, intelligence and heart during interpersonal turbulence. On a very serious note, enter next week with the conscious intent of controlling and using your mind for the Light and Will of God no matter what life throws at you" 

Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 4.56.53 pm.png

@Meowmy @TAB @StuF @SmilingGecko @Bill16 

You guys coming over to the Sunday night Quiz at @tyme is starting now?

G

@Glisten 

Can't find it from a quick search. Probably a bit late to the party anyway!

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, just got home fromnouting with friend. Was nice. Hope you're all okay

Okay enough here thanks @Meowmy . Very glad you had a nice time

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF go to sunday night hangout then follow link to log on procdure (its a chatroom like in 1990s lol)  ok I got there as it ended ,where like 10 people there tho

TAB
Senior Contributor

I iterally slept all day or most of it, would get up , podder around , think , you know, could go back to bed, 2hrs later , get up and repeat like 4x ha ha @Meowmy @StuF 

Thanks @TAB . Maybe next week!

Whatever works @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance