Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

just started study , nearly got in argument w someone from course who is always 'right' including when dead wrong , their last comeback, do wateva pleases you ha ah felt like saying i can read and thats wat it says you effing .....

@StuF @Meowmy 

amyway, apart from getting upset, have now started study ha ha lol

Good luck with the study @TAB !

@TAB well done tabby re study. Just got home. Ate couple bread rolls. Got very easy to put on weight body type. Hard to lose weight ha. In room sitting. Hope you're okay. @StuF hey StuF,  hope you're relaxing, enjoying the afternoon and evening. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

will re-visit tomorrow @StuF  re study. thought I had a handle on it this time, not looked at it for long enough now for it to not make sense again lol

so long as I pass.  as they say, starting off, very unlikely use most of this, will be using material someone else did.

might go for another nap think, bit drowsy and days getting on, be too late for nap soon lol

trying to rain here. think will contact RSL person monday, cannot be stuffed/do not want to know today.

so apart from study am free til drs appt monday ha ha lol first time seen them in months ok me being me checked medicare appt not seen her since 1/7 when was put on meds to stop drinking ha ha lol 

am doing notes b4 go there to try and streamline things..

TAB
Senior Contributor

think bed is nuts, got to stop it @Meowmy  maybe throw some water on my face and hydrate ha ha lol 

Hey @Meowmy  - it's just Not Fair that bread can lead to weight gain! It shouldn't be so awesome if that's the case! lol

Anyway, yep, chilling thanks. Hope you can too

Yeah, nobody wants to study on Fri afternoon. Tomorrow better 🙂

Notes for Dr appointment sounds like a good plan @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

she had been getting a bit 'directive' @StuF oh cut down drinking, then it was go to DAS drug plus alc , and wat fun that was a Nurse Ratched plus went on mission to seek out a psych, well did that I guess, lolo 

She's been the Dr of your dreams @TAB ...Not!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance