Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hello feasters, please accept my apologies for my absence tonight. I’m just not up for a party.

All good @Queenie
I hope you are alright

@frog @NikNik @Mosaic @BlueBay @eth @Former-Member @greenpea @Shaz51 @Adge @greenpea @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Bella @Smc 

Good evening all hope your all having a good feast, I can't stay as not good but wish you all a happy friday feast

Hey Shazo how's it going my good friend @Shaz51

My bedtime too. So I'll leave a nightcap here for anyone who wants it. Goodnight all.

nightcap.jpg

night @Smc

Yes please @Smc ..... just finishing up with homework here tonight and heading off to bed.  I missed the Friday Feast - our feasting with my lot earlier.

@eth  @Shaz51 Hi eth and Shaz51 didn't get any notifications at all yesterday afternoon or evening so promptly thought that FF was cancelled .... they really have to fix up that particular bug in the works.

Notifications seem to be back on board now @greenpea. Glitches happen. 🙂

I thought had missed Feast @greenpea  I had tuna and corn thingo then crashed lol ok empty cans and warmed wasnt too delicious  ha just nutritious

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance