Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

CherryBomb
Senior Contributor

Tis the season to be jolly - the gift that gives twice... maybe three, or four....

So the silly season is fast approaching. Before we know it'll be here and we'll be in the new year.... Where does time go?!

So to get into the spirit, I thought I'd start something light. I mean, the festive season is about enjoying time with others, right? So why not kick the season off with some light hearted silliness? Smiley LOL

Share your Xmas puns, jokes, or tell us about the funniest gift you've ever received.  The point of this thread is to make each other smile - I think laughter and smiles is one of the greatest gifts that we can give each other.

Ready? Here's one to start us off:

dachshund through the snow.jpg

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Tis the season to be jolly - the gift that gives twice... maybe three, or four....

Q. What did the cow say on Christmas morning?

Re: Tis the season to be jolly - the gift that gives twice... maybe three, or four....

Oh @CherryBomb , You're so punny.....

See what I did there?!

christmas_cat_climb2.jpg

CherryBomb,

\

loopy

JT,  not the cat?????

BahahahHAHHAHAHA! Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Love it, @Loopy! Thanks.

Jt,

loopy

CherryBomb, i don't know who started this but here I come,

loopy

CherryBomb, could not resist this one.Smiley LOL

loopy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance