Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

jamesle2015
Senior Contributor

Toilet rolls and tissues

Definitely good to see at the moment....have to go in the morning...Sunday mornings for me

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Toilet rolls and tissues

Anyone been to Coles and Woolworths? Let me know which one you think is better for tissues and toilet rolls

@jamesle2015  Hmmm ... idk I have my shopping delivered and havent needed to buy for awhile.  I believe the reject shop sells it too.

@greenpea Do you get deliveries from Coles or Woolworths? How much $$ for delivery?🙂

I went to Woolworths near my place today and got a 24pk of Sorbent dunny rolls for 12.60 🙂

This was in the afternoon....

There was still some stock on the floor 

At Coles a few minutes from there I was there before I went to Woolworths and they only had 12pk Sorbent for 9.40

.....not sure why Coles can't get 24pk

@greenpea Woolworths had 1.00 Woolworths tissues box but Coles only had 2.00 Kleenex and Quiltons .....but Woolworths limit to 1 box per shop

@jamesle2015  Hey jamesie2015 the delivery fee changes day to day  I dont know why that is sometimes as low as $5 then as high as $12?? Go figure .... but as I hate the supermarket I figure it is worth it for lack of wear and tear on car and petrol for a big shop up and not having to deal with other shoppers. You cannot get as much as your normally would with this whole virus thingy but when normality comes back I think alot of people will stick with the deliveries. I normlly do crate to bench (at the moment is bag at door cause of virus) is such a good service plus all the drivers so far have been super nice.peaxx

@jamesle2015  yes re tissues it is all a bit mad wiith the virus thingy. I use woolies as I have always my mum said the other day they were cheaper for other shopping ..... try them both out, Coles and Woolies, and see what you think then let me know. I would be interested to hear 🙂

I've been going to both Coles and Woolworths for the last few weeks 🙂

Woolworths still have a lot of 1.00 tissues ...Coles didn't have any Coles tissues only Sorbent and Kleenex and Quiltons ....but they had Coles 18pk dunny rolls for 5.50 so I grabbed that....the Imperial Leather 6pk soap is back so I got 2 packs that was good but full price 4.20 not on special...Coles serviettes are back I got 2 pks.....

I do most shopping at Coles because of Flybuys 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance