Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

hope77
Senior Contributor

feeling fragile

Can't seem to be able to my anxiety under control Nervous al the time not only big problems but little things as well. Shaking inside thinking everyone is angry with me and I'm just a problem to everyone Can't seem to feel better I feel I'm not worth it 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: feeling fragile

Hi Hope77,

It’s important to keep sharing how you are feeling.  Have you contained your  anxiety before? If so could that same prossess help again. Hope 77 I don’t know if it would help but really being in the moment actually structuring your day with a few really basic things. Washing up, walking then working up to  something you need to do that is not  worring.  While you are doing the action stay with it, think what you’re doing, and only that (sounds easy I know). You have probably tried this type of mindfulness before but all of these processes are worth trying again. I then use the same prossess with orgininzing other important things, but only one at a time.

If I end up back at square one I start the prossess again, the simple things. Remmeber you are worth it. 

Kindly Tria

Thanks @tria woke up this morning with a huge headache that took my attention away for about 1/2 hour had a shower put on my favorite music. And remember mindfulness and got a lot done even my washing. Hope your having a good day also.  

Hi there just wanting to check in with you and see how you are doing?? Hope you headache has gone away, great strategies by the way.

I feel fragile frequently too. Or should I say, periodically? Family gatherings with my in-laws are extremely difficult for me. I know they look down on me. They are all so well qualified. They have great jobs, clever children and seemingly perfect existences. I walk away from each of these gatherings feeling so inadequate and miserable. My wife attempts to assure me my in-laws like me; but, their real attitudes all seems so insincere and inauthentic to me. I am not fooled; but, saddened.

Hey, @KD2016 I read this after I see some family members.

I Am life 

I am consciousness

I am loveable and capable

I am worthy and valuable

I am nature's greatest miracle

I am a unique and precious human being

No one in the universe is quite the same or has exactly the same impact on the world as my own unique self

Even thou my awareness may differ, from others, my worthiness is absolutely equal with all, for no one in the world is more or less important than I am

My loyalty is firstly to my true self and what's true for me, I have no need to worship others opinions, I stand up for my own values

I am my own authority, I think for myself and act accordingly.

I am in charge of my own thoughts and images, this way I am consciously in charge of my own life. I can create for myself as I choose. I have inner strength, wisdom, and compassion, sufficient enough to handle everything I will encounter, knowing I am not my actions, I allow myself the freedom to make mistakes and to be defeated without feeling guilty or inferior.

I give myself the freedom to be wrong, to fail and be less than perfect, I defer to no one on account of their wealth power or prestige. I can say no even when I know it will displease others. I do not let others talk me into things against my better judgement, I do not deny my own needs, feelings or what's true for me in order to please others.

I acknowledge I am without blame or guilt, for the whole of my life, in every situation, I know I have always done the best I could, with what I knew and the circumstances I was in at the time, I now have warm and loving feelings towards myself, for I am totally worthy and have every reason to have a high  opinion of myself. 

I refrain from all value judging or having expectations of others, and I am free of resentment and bitterness, I allow all people the right to their own unique awareness.

I do not allow personal comparisons to affect my sense of worth, I will not try to prove my worth by accomplishments, I realize I can not prove or disprove my worth by what I do

My very existence proves my innate worth and importance.

I am patient, kind and gentle with myself.

I am OK alright

My number one responsibility is my own life and well-being. I, therefore, have the innate authority and freedom to satisfy my own needs first.

I acknowledged that everything I recognize as good and beautiful in another must be in me to enable me to recognize it in others, I love and cherish my wonderful precious self, for I accept myself totally and unconditionally  

As the soul, I am an indestructible spiritual being.

I AM ENOUGH 

I really like that @Hope 77
I'll certainly be referring to what you have written when I've forgotten thst I am enough, just as I am.

It's fortuitous that I read your post tonight because today I believed that I not and never will be enough.

Thank you for this gift you have given me.

Hey, @Kurra. So glad i helped you on R U OK Day. I am has help me more times then i can remember.Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance