Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Sorry to hear that @ArraDreaming I can hear how frustrating this is for you. When I'm feeling frustrated with my anxiety, I find physical movements helpful like going for a walk/run (outside or even around the house), or even throwing a soft ball at the fence in my backyard - do you think this sort of stuff would work for you? 

Nah @rav3n

@ArraDreaming ach that really sucks mate, I'm sorry to hear it. From what I've observed, usually your anxiety does cool off once you are headed into work or something like that right? So like, you're obviously going through it if it's continuing to follow you out the door and stops you being able to go about your day. 

How are you feeling tonight, any better or much the same?

Yeah I go through periods where I get it even just leaving the house sometimes it starts like when I close my front door like it did today @Jynx except like it started before I actually walked out the door this time like in preparation
Im a bit better

@ArraDreaming could be just the extra stress you're under, mayhaps? Frustrating nonetheless. I hope tomorrow is better for you, fingers crossed 🤞

TW: Graphic description

Content/trigger warning
I hate the way my brain works I want to dig it out with a fork through my eyeballs @Jynx

@ArraDreaming whenever my brain bombards me with violent thoughts, it's usually a response to feeling a lack of control or agency. Like a cornered animal snarling you know? Reckon that might be part of it, the whole 'you need to go to work even if you don't want to and if you don't you will be punished severely' thing?

I could just not go tomorrow @Jynx

Totally is an option @ArraDreaming especially if it eases your anxiety to do so. Maybe decide in the morning though? You might wake up feeling different.

It’s too hard @Jynx i don’t like how I feel it makes me feel sick