Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Im joining you for a gravy roll. Thanks for ordering. 

IMG_2106.jpeg

Thankyou for joining in @Loner57 

I completely agree. 

I hope that you had a good day. I think that @Glisten  and you are doing the same mount of work that I did at Uni, But more fun without the stress of assignments. 

Isn’t that right @TAB and @StuF 

I went to a private school for yer 8 and one term of year 9 but they asked me to leave because I never turned up at school……..enuf said. 

@Loner57 your artwork is amazing.Really show the great character you have.

Hey @ENKELI A looong time ago,  wrote a self motivated paper for someone who started working at The Disabilities / mental health commission in Perth, that it felt a good idea to do training for people who did work for the dole that they are trained up to spend time with the lonely people living with times on mental health just held and hour for a cuppa in a public place…………if the individual wanted to.

It just made sense to me at the time. 

Is this something you would do for a caring facility ? I think that you have the empathy for it myself…..

Just something to do instead of having to look for walk ?? That’s tough and not for your personality ??

@PeppyPatti I don't know anything about the Charlie Gairdner dental hospital. I use a dentist near me that has an agreement with my health insurance. 

I would love to see a show that addresses mental health realistically and not just a surface view. 

I feel sad that mental health is not properly addressed.

Make sure you get your dental work done. Coming from someone who is facing $5000 worth of work due to neglect and medication I highly recommend you get it done. Think of it as an investment in your self worth ❤️

If you can afford to get your hair done, do it! 

@ENKELI are you struggling with a lack of purpose?

I really struggle with motivation myself.

Maybe you’re just tired.

Creating yourself overwriting neural pathways and creating a healthy life with healthy relationships and learning how to use Boundaries.

The whole thing is full on

Oh got to tell you @ENKELI Retiisi. Went to the Op Shop today found the same type of juicer I use to have with a bells and whistles. $35

This is me when I found it 😆

IMG_3522.gif

 Hugs G

Dearest @Meowmy 

We all are. I think you and me can reset our lives. Im 56.

I OWN that I was never ever loved when a child and I feel liberation in that that that is my past BUT my stap dad stood aside and let it happen. Then when he did apologise, he still supported my Mum. 

Can you write your achievement ? It’s not like your defending yourself its like you are forgiving yourself. 

3447.jpeg

Well said @Meowmy perfectly described. There is no shame in struggle 💞G

Thanks so much for your kind words G. I've still got so much to learn about woodturning, that's what inspires me cause I'm still producing my fair share of funnels lol but that's also part of the journey. Keep on setting new goals for yourself and skapa's work looks like a lovely goal to aim for.

I've watched lots of turners on youtube where I found my guru. An 80 year old turner who had a life long career as a professional, production turner. Richard Raffan is his name, are you familiar with his vids? He migrated to Australia from England around 1970. His videos are excellent educational tools. He inspires me.

@PeppyPatti, if I could do volunteer work instead of paid work I would love to. I've spent time with the aged, autistic and children in volunteer roles and it was always more rewarding than paid work. Unfortunately as a single person with a mortgage and other debts I need to be earning more than what the dole pays. 

The absolute fear and worry I experience when job hunting is always a concern and I should be used to it by now but I'm not.

I certainly never imagined I'd be 55 and still struggling that's for sure.