Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

TAB_0-1718444690609.jpeg

from childhood re book .pied piper of Bremen  @Glisten 

Hello @TAB gee I've had a slack day today. Achieved absolutely nothing lol was a bit tired so thought I would grab some rest today. I hope your day has been good

TAB
Senior Contributor

I did homework and tried to help others out with theirs @SmilingGecko  oh and did washing and lit fire , bout it. nothing wrong w quiet days

@TAB  thank you. I feel very validated and relieved that you too understand and have experienced my pain.

Although, I enjoy it when my grandson is composing. I would yell from any room in the house “the next note needs….”

And I like being around Paige when she’s teaching herself a song.

But that’s it.

Agreed I'm still learning on how to give myself some downtime @TAB having rest is still productive. I could always grab a walk, clean the house and do a leftover cookup tomorrow. Thats the plan. Usually at the end of the week I relax and don't do anything. Its my day off from having to keep plodding along. Got to do a to-do list tonight and get it all done on Sunday. Saw and EOYFS for power generators they had like $1000 discount off a 10kwh device I think it was. Got to get that organised before summer. Could take out a green loan even though its not green really but that is how I paid for my solar power

TAB
Senior Contributor

I was too scared to learn piano @Glisten  it was all mums mother had. mum became a singer. my sister was okay to a point but felt under pressure and got mental blocks. dont think even hear her play a whole song through without stuffing it

i would just do the bart simpson /the bus driver Otto thing oh its broken re guitar, ie what I have to make an effort ??

https://youtu.be/nWXtkA99fBo?si=ikzav7jxwAWgYbHd

..i so  identified w this 'I think its broken'

TAB
Senior Contributor

i got in touch w lawyers other day . no  news , well no good news. that thing is dragging our re inheritance. @SmilingGecko  think going to hit super b4 eofyr and straight after again, being on dole with out top ups no fun.

course am doing is over halfway already lol. that IS good. got lots appts upcoming . going to play my cards closer to chest from now on re GP. I have taken open and upfront to a level where it could get me into trouble. 

No more.

Back to self protection. 

@TAB  Where would we be without the Simpsons?

OK folks I might shut this computer down and see you guys maybe tomorrow on the forums. Hey @TAB my thyroid symptoms have really improved with bone broth and dietary changes. I might not have to take a thyroid medication. Am due for bloodwork soon. Have a lovely evening @Glisten see you bright as a button tomorrow 😊

TAB
Senior Contributor

i was like 30 when first saw them @Glisten  lol