Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yes , i did supply a lot of parts tho, but yeah @SmilingGecko he quoted 1 hr to do door lock on its own, only charged 3 hours for all of the rest then . thats crazy. high rate tho as said, esp for country small business

Have fun at shops @TAB I had to buy a new lint piller. I have a casual top I bought a few years ago starting to look worse for wear. Was going to get another one but decided I would de-pill it. My current lint piller wasnt working. It gets delivered tomorrow from Amazon. I hate giving them my custom but Amazon will end up gobbling up the whole market soon whether we like it or not. Got a Breville brand instead of an el-cheapo. Good reviews. Looking forward to bringing new life to this top. Might go off and listen to some 471Hz Solfeggios this afternoon. Looking forward to meditating tomorrow!

Thanks @TAB @Meowmy 

@Meowmy 

Not sure what’s up with you but I remember that you were struggling a bit recently. I hope things pick up for you soon.

Hello @Oaktree has your cloud lifted? I have been thinking of you hoping that the episode you've been having is only temporary...

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, hate amazon , now am member, get free postage cos signed up for paytv lol  @SmilingGecko 

@Oaktree thanks Oaktree. Have a good evening 

@TAB hey tabby, could be withdrawal from caffeine re anxiety. Had cups of tea. Feeling better. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well that's good @Meowmy  just playing on computer, trying to use up food in fridge, everything have makes me think of stomch acid, thats going off reflux meds was on for way too long, probs helping make me fat lol

Hi @SmilingGecko 

Happy belated birthday!🎈 

I am feeling ok, maybe a bit better.

Thanks for thinking of me 

@TAB hey tabby, you're doing well. Better than me at least ha. Just had very early dinner. And chewing on some carrots. Need to organise this afternoon ha