Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy   well done re work.  i admire you being able to work it is a tough gigxx

G'day @TAB does the commy drive good now

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes its running okay @Bill16  still a list of things need to be done though

I was really pleased with the way the garment came up. I used to have another lint de-piller which broke. Anyway its good to be able to do this as nothing goes to landfill. My tracksuit top came up a treat. Was really happy with the results. Just cooking dinner now. Using up some leftover carrot and zucchini to make a fritatta for dinner @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Frittata sounds nice @SmilingGecko not up to much here

@TAB hey tabby, just had a bit of dinner. Hope you're  okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , I guess so re ok @Meowmy  feeling a bit funny. relaxed , but lost . Was 1 deg last night. says 10 deg tonite but am feeling cold already.

rang cpap place as told to, would have to pay for trial again, but they take a whole $110 off , so want $290, guess first time the fee came off the price off machine , ha

wondering about course, dont think get a job with it, bit  depressing after they built it up saying so many vacancies then sounds like real task to go knocking on doors as they dont even advertise, except for jobs with extra qualifications 

Oh well. was a bit too good to be true.

@TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Bill16 @greenpea @StuF @Jacques 

Hey guys, my cleaner came today and then I rushed off to the blood bank to give plasma. Just got home from the shops but I forgot to look for eggs. Might have to go back really quickly.

@TAB hey tabby, hope something works out for you.  It's good to have done the course. Pray hard for you.

@Oaktree hey Oaktree, sounds good re the day. Enjoy the evening