Re: Tabaluga's

Yes. One of a kind  @Glisten  re 

@tonys 

Better than me @TAB . There's nothing I can't (k)ill lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

i am pretty good at wrecking other peoples gardens re rental houses @StuF  well, the last one anyway, and spent a fortune trying to save it after the fact and cleaning out dead bushes that didnt realise had been overcome by parasite vines til too late @StuF 

guess its a bit different when only a couple plants atm and I want them to grow and produce.

@TAB a diamond in the rough is our @tonys 

We will never find another like him.

It’s hard isn’t mate?

I stymie the hope/thought that I’ll wake up and there will be a post from him on the Forum.

❤️‍🩹

@Glisten @TAB 

I really miss @tonys too. I hope he is ok. 
@Gemma13 hasn’t left any updates for us for a long while. Hopefully they are just busy as well as just being happy together.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well. you never know @Glisten  why dont you try the book keeper? he should have been home by now

Just ask the bookkeeper @Glisten. I have a feeling tonys is still not well recovered after his ordeal. He was so vested in this community the fact that hes not on here seems to indicate he may not be feeling the best. Gemma was rushed off her feet between working and his aftercare 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  hope things okay for you.

back not good here, since procedure, not like usually is where hard to walk without stiffness after a while, in dift spot, but really sore when stand up or twist sideways Yay.  taking otc meds.  watching tv and playing w plants. they are behind mates and brothers so yes its a competition now lol

seeling RSL guy tomorrow. lost the time. already txted him weeks ago cos lost date , forgot to ask time ha ha ha lol

need to get some gardening implements as well.

going to dift supermarkets in bigtown tomorrow. aldi have interesting xmas foods, like individual cake slices, plus there is a food land that thought was a rumour. now its on maps. says across rd from hospital. might have another nap.

Image_20240903_1459528345434106367131423.jpg

@Shaz51