Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Sorry to hear this @Meowmy. Families, money and possible funerals are never the best. It sounds like you honestly have to contend with a lot given what you have mentioned in the past. Its a shame you have to put up with this. 

@Meowmy shame on him!

I agree with what @TAB said. Report it to the police and get legal advice.

When my ex stole $4,000 in cash from me, I wish I had reported it to the police.

@Glisten @TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @Glisten @SmilingGecko  and all

Wishing you good days. Especially you @Meowmy  - I hope you can sort out what is turning into an awful situation

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  @StuF 

@Bill16 @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @ENKELI 

Hope you can sort things out re brother meowmy

Need to get help

Find out if it's true

Take action

Good morning @TAB neuropathy back in toes. Fasting blood sugar 6.5. Now my thyroid is normal and I'm not sweating or feeling hot anymore and waking up all hours of the night I can get back out there and walk. Have not had a decent nights sleep in 9 months. Last night slept deeply and woke up feeling refreshed. The good thing is I've been using Rife to detox from heavy metals and my energy is through the roof from that detox. Was told on my astrology report would be enjoying high energy levels from about now right through to late next year. oh well its come to pass. Don't know how I accumulated so many heavy metals. I saw an online food technologist who said foods are full of heavy metals especially stuff from China. He has a lab that independently 3rd party tests all the foods he sells in his online store. I can't do chelators anymore with my thyroid because of whats in the supplements. The supp didn't work anyway even though it was made of fullerines to get deep into cells. Rife worked faster and more effectively anyway and of course it was free. Oh well heres to a new me lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

saw yest, some water authorities in aust looking at removing 'forever chemicals' from water processing @SmilingGecko 

my glucose was 6.8 (not fasting) fasting in past it doesnt go down that much.

The water got worse out here many years ago but it was not reported anywhere in the news until recently. I just stopped drinking it @TAB as it was making me gag. I did call my local water board and they came out and told me there was nothing wrong with their water lol. Now we know there are forever chemicals in it

TAB
Senior Contributor

I know they use chlorine, alum and copper suphate at least @SmilingGecko well , plus fluoride lol

https://www.epa.gov/sites/default/files/2015-10/documents/ace3_drinking_water.pdf

Yes its got really bad in recent years, I drink Nobles Pureau. I went to see an allergist years ago and this was the brand they recommended for their patients to drink @TAB The other bottled water is a scam, just an attempt for the big fizzy drink manufacturers to do further market integration 

Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 9.59.39 am.pngScreenshot 2024-10-22 at 9.59.49 am.pngScreenshot 2024-10-22 at 10.00.00 am.png