Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

wow you are all early starters! I snoozed thru my alarm for an hour and got up at 8.30am. hi all, thanks for the well wishing, hope today is a good day for all @Adge @CheerBear @greenpea @Zoe7 

I'm off for a gallery visit today. It should be nice but I know two people in the group really get under my skin and make me anxious/irritable so my goal is to not engage with them too much and just enjoy myself - sometimes it's good to be selfish and it's not my job to be their punching bag if they're feeling rotten. I also have to pace myself today energy wise as I've got dinner plans with friends tonight, it just happened that my only two social things for the whole week fell on the one day.

Good morning @greenpea @CheerBear @Zoe7 @Adge @BryanaCamp @Appleblossom @Exoplanet  and anyone else passing here today.  Seems like it was a bit of a rough night for all of us.  Wonder if the full moon had anything to do with it.  Still, up and down all night is normal for me - I had 4 x 2 hours then 1 1/2 hours so it looks like enough over-all, but it's no where near as refreshing as when I manage to get 3 hour stints (that seems to be the best I can hope for).

Hope those of you who need it can manage some more rest over the day.  It's a fine line between catching up on lost sleep and being in bed enough during the day that it then interferes with the next night's sleep.

Looking forward to hearing how your NDIS meeting went @greenpea 

And catching up with the rest of you too.  Maybe some of you will be around at feast time tonight.

I didn't do my chores yesterday so have some domestics, a job in the garden and some administrivia to catch up on and then hopefully water tai chi this afternoon.

Hi and welcome back @saturnzoon   this is where you'll mostly find me.  Sorry to hear things have been rough for you recently.  Hopefully some support from the forums will help you feel better.  If you want to chat I'm around for a while tonight.

Good morning and wishing everyone a fantastic sunny Saturday !:) @eth @Mazarita @BryanaCamp @Adge @Zoe7 @Exoplanet @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Shaz51  Love greenpeaxxxx

ps: I slept 8 1/2 hours!!! Horray I feel human!!:D

@eth  Hi eth my ndis meeting for son2 went well .... I think .... thank god I had my son2's ndis manager ( I have forgotten her exact title ...) but it sounds as if they have worked out the problems which occured last time with the funding. We had alot of paper work from pdoc, psych and occupational therapist for our claim so hopefully it will work this time. It is really in the lap of the god's (or the ndis higher ups) now.

Good morning everyone 🙂 (eondering and hoping the notification bug is sorted again now 🤞)

Yay for a good sleep @greenpea! Human sounds like a decent feeling 😊 Everything crossed that the NDIS comes through for your son as it should this time. It really is an unfair nightmare for some people.

I've just watched a storm roll through in the pre-sunrise dark. It went from still and calm to incredibly windy with a big but very short burst of rain. We really need some more rain. Everything is so dry here.

Hope the day starts well for all ❤

@Former-Member  Good morning moderator we seem to be having problems with notifications again.... would you mind looking into to it please. Thank you greenpea.

@CheerBear  I would love a pre dawn storm! we are in need of some cooling wind and rain again (never enough). Have a great day CheerBear 🙂 xxx

Hi @greenpea, i'm sorry we are looking into it...hopefully sort it out soon. Cheers Traveller

Hi @traveller. Just curious - does the @ moderator tag still work when there are issues like this?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance