Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

EmpatheticSoul
New Contributor

Feeling lost and Defeated

I don't even know what to write but I am feeling so lost and and alone. I am in recovery from an ED and I go through stages of extreme anxiety and depression and hating every bit of my body.  At the moment I won't even look in the mirror and I can't leave the house. With everything going on in the world and people spreading so much hate, depletes me even more. I don't expect a response but I appreciate being able to put into words how I'm feeling. Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Feeling lost and Defeated

Hi EmpatheticSoul,
Thank you for your post. You have taken a brave step towards feeling less alone by simply putting your thoughts into words here.
All the best
Mod

Welcome to the forums @EmpatheticSoul 

I am sorry to hear you are feeling like this ... 

feel free to talk...  ask advice.... or just sit and relax... this is a safe haven and there are lots of people here to help and support you 

@EmpatheticSoul  Another welcome. 💞💞

I think so many of us resonate with your struggles of our world in crisis. Your online name says so much about who you are. 💜

Take care of yourself where you can.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance